Creekside Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CreekSide Shadow, Semi realistic wolf Rp.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Otehi Rock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brook
Admin
Brook

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:12 pm

Otehi Rock 28084610

Otehi means misery or difficulty in Lakota, as this was the place where the Miniconjou tribe ("Plant beside the Stream", Planters by the Water) were executed by white man as they called them. Now Otehi Rock is a place of peace, this is where pack meetings are held. Only alphas are allowed to call meetings (by howling),Betas or sometimes even Deltas are only allowed to call meetings if it is an emergency or the alphas is injured or sick. If you wish to Rp here just post below.

Otehi Rock 32914610
Back to top Go down
https://creeksideshadowpack.rpg-board.net
Reyas

Reyas

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 5:48 am

☿ R E Y A S ☿

The multicolored beta narrowed her eyes as a gust of wind blew across her face. The rain started soon after, drenching the fae and stinging her open wound. Perhaps this wasn't the greatest idea after all. Rey thought to herself, scowling. Still, the pack needs food. And medical supplies. If I find a hare, I can skin it and use it as a bandage. Wind-shear knocked Reyas right over, sending a jolting pain up her side. Cacamas nár chóir dom a bheith déanta seo... Rey thought panicked. Looking around, a heavy mist had settled around the area. Where am I? The green-eyed female wondered, then saw a landmark that made her blood freeze. Otehi Rock jutted out of the ground in front of her. The land here was supposed to be peaceful, sacred, but before that... it had been a place of fear, misery, and terror. It still held that reputation to Rey. Only certain wolves came here, and very few.

A hint of movement caught Rey's eyes and the fae turned. A large hare lept for safety in the coming storm. However, the animal was not fast enough, and soon lay dead at Rey's feet. I need to find shelter. There's no way I can find my way back. Rey couldn't even see five feet in front of her. I'm foolish for leaving the pack. Rey's ears perked as she heard a faint sound. She could not detect from which direction, but Rey knew it was Bramble's call. The female attempted to answer back, but her howl was lost in the wind. A dark fog was swirling around Reyas, and the female felt that this place was a bad omen for any who came.

Something again caught Reyas's eye, and as the female turned to look, she cocked her head, her mouth was slightly agape. A black figure stood atop Otehi Rock, looming over Rey, looking threatening and powerful. Two amber eyes flashed at Rey, before the female blinked. The wolf was gone. Or was it ever there.... I'm just going crazy. Reyas thought as a clap of thunder startled her. Usually the female liked storms, but she needed to get back to the den before something bad happened. Reyas had the feeling that she was being followed, but when she looked behind her, all she could see was dark fog and the slight outline of Otehi Rock behind her.

The hare was clenched between Rey's jaws as she fought her way onwards, forcing herself to get low to the ground in a crawl. She had no idea which way was towards the den, and eventually, Reyas was forced to retreat back to Otehi Rock for shelter. Climbing underneath the formation, Reyas laid her head on her paws and waited for the storm to end, if it ever did. She opened her jaws and attempted to send out another call to Bramble, but it was again lost in the swirling winds. This is bad. I'm so sorry... Reyas mentally apologized, to Brook, Ahora, Anslo for snapping at him, Juniper for leaving the den unwisely, even Shield for keeping her distance coldly from him. Please please please get me out of here. Reyas prayed, as she thought she saw the black figure creeping closer.

Mentioned: Bramble, Brook, Ahora, Anslo, Juniper, Shield
Addressed: X
Notes: I've been talking with Brook and decided to bring in a mystery foe, for a plot. For now he will make no contact with any pack members, but feel free to have your characters catch a glimpse of him. I will be Rping him when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 6:18 am

Shield fought through the storm, seeing nothing but raindrops hitting down and black night's darkness. Reyas! Reyas where are you?! he shouted into the open, hoping for some kine of response. He struggles on, walking through the water. As much as he fears water, he'd rather walk through a storm than loose one of the pack members.

Why did you have to mix in with her problems, Shield?! he thinks to himself. Now look what you've caused! he argues with himself, trying to walk against the wind.

You are hopeless... Shield... a hopeless pup of an omega! he remembers the words of Force. You're just like your mother, weak and fragile! the thoughts stung as he has to admit everything his father said is true. He cannot stay out of other's situations. Now he is fighting against a storm, and Reyas might be gone forever!

Don't listen to them, Shield... he remembers his mother's words. You have the heart of an alpha and the soul of an omega... you just listen to your heart, and everything will work out. he closes his eyes. You're my big brave boy... a cry was heard from him when lightning struck, remembering him of his mother's death.

Listen... listen to your heart, Shield... he looks up again, hardens himself and howls to Reyas, hoping to alert her. Reyas! he shouts again and keeps on fighting.

Mentioned: Reyas
Notes: Wow...

"Speech"
"Thoughts"
His mother and father's speech
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 6:45 am

☿ R E Y A S ☿

Rey struggled to stay on the ground, the wind was pushing her in every direction. Looking up she could see the black figure moving closer, it's amber eyes flashing. A faint howl could be heard, and Reyas's head jolted up. Shield? He's here? Buíochas le Dia. Getting up, Reyas shook in both fear and cold. The black form of a wolf was growing ever closer by the second. Is it really just my imagination? Or... is it something else...?

"Shield!" The beta yelled, her voice carrying on the wind. Why did I have to drag him into this? It's all my fault... Rey whipped her head around, searching for the direction of the hunter's voice. "I'm over here!" Turning to look at the black figure, Reyas made up her mind. I've got two options. Fight this son of a gun, or figure out if it's just my imagination, or run like the wind and get to safety. Rey dug her left paw into the ground. First choice it is. Growling a warning at the approaching threat, Reyas feinted a spring, then turned and rammed herself into the creature's side before bolting off into the storm. "Reyas!" The female heard. Straining her eyes, she could see the outline of Shield, battling through the storm.

"Shield!" The fae screamed, pushing against the wind until she could faintly see him again. Looking behind her, she didn't see the mysterious attacker. Shuddering, Rey would stumble towards Shield, while mulling over what had just happened. She had thrown herself at the attacker in hopes to disorientate him. But she had felt him, his fur, wet, slightly coarse to the touch, and ever so present. He wasn't a figment of Rey's imagination. He was real.

Mentioned: X
Addressed: Shield
Notes: -_- ...
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 7:10 am

Reyas! Are you OK?! Are you hurt!? he shouted in the wind. Oh how the joy came when he saw Reyas running to him, knowing she's not gone. Oh My Goodness I never thought I'd be this happy to see you! he thinks to himself, examining her for any suspicious wounds or scents.

Come on, we have to find shelter! he says walking out before her. He spots a little cave nearby and heads in. Come on Rey! The cave goes deep enough to stay dry! he walks deeper in and waits for Reyas to follow.

Notes: Sorry for short post
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 7:18 am

☿ R E Y A S ☿

At last the beta could see Shield clearly, as she gasped for breath against the coldness of the wind. Lightning struck close by, and Reyas lowered her head in a flinch. Thunder quickly followed, as if annoucning that it would not be underestimated. Go raibh maith Dia tá tú anseo. Rey thought in her native language. "Reyas! Are you OK?! Are you hurt!?" Rey nodded once to show she was fine.

"Come on, we have to find shelter!" Shield yelled, leading the multicolored fae to a sketchy looking cave. Crawling inside, Reyas's stomach churned. She didn't fancy tight spaces, nor small caves. However, she would gladly take that then head back to Otehi Rock. "Come on Rey! The cave goes deep enough to stay dry!" Looking once more behind her as if seeking out the intruder, Reyas crawled inside, gasping for air.

Once inside, Reyas avoided Shield's eyes. This entire thing is my fault. He's going to be angry at me... hell, I'm angry at myself. Rey thought. "I'm sorry." The fae finally gasped, still trying to regain her breath. She was spooked at the sighting of... whatever that thing had been. She had also lost her hare somewhere by Otehi Rock, a shame, considering she had made the journey to find it. Now it was all for nothing.

Notes: X

Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 7:35 am

Its okay. he said to Reyas, now laying down in front of her. I'm sorry too... for you know, intruding in your life... he keeps his eyes on the ground, trying not to show any more weakness by revealing his eyes. He looks at the mouth of the cave, feeling a slight breeze coming in. When I'm dry it wouldn't bother anymore. he thinks to himself.

He lays down his head, building up energy but still hoping to build up a conversation with Reyas to fix the problems he has caused. He breathes deep. The others are still in the den, they must be worried sick. But they cannot go out now, they might get lose in the storm.

Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 7:45 am

☿ R E Y A S ☿

"I'm sorry too... for you know, intruding in your life.." The gray hunter said. Rey, for the first time in her life, felt sympathetic. "Hey..." She said, tipping her head and trying to get Shield's attention. "You didn't intrude on my life." She let out a little laugh. "It's just me who's always distant. You were just trying to help." Rey flicked her tail. "And I'm glad." The wind whipped around the cave entrance, but Rey curled her tail around her frail body to try to keep warm.

You were always the bravest, but also the kindest, if given a chance to be. Aideen's voice sang in Reyas's ears. Now, as an adult, Rey knew that her mother had been telling the truth, but she rarely showed it. Why, Rey was never sure. I don't want to be rejected by the people I care about. Reyas thought, laying her head on her paws once more.

She hadn't heard another call from the pack, and worried about the others. Brook will get them to safety. She always does. And they're probably safe in the cave, anyway. Reyas thought, keeping her emerald optics open. Really, it wasn't too bad in the cramped cave, but Rey's breath was kept labored. She hated being enclosed in spaces, and tried to imagine herself somewhere else. Hang in there Rey.

Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 7:57 am

Shield lifts his head at Reyas's words. He lets out s smile by accident, failing to keep it to himself. He lays down his head again. Wow... I never knew tiny situations could end up like this. he says feeling the light breeze come in once again. Mother nature, could you just do me the tiniest favor and keep your emotions to yourself???! he said in a joking voice, hoping to give Reyas a little bit of entertainment.

Her words kept repeating in his head: You have the heart of an alpha and the soul of an omega... Just listen to your heart and everything will work out... you're my big brave boy. he lets out another smile. His mother was the only one there for him, and now things seemed to start working out between him and the beta. Thanks, mother... I really miss you... he thinks to himself.

Addressed: Reyas
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 8:05 am

☿ R E Y A S ☿

"Wow... I never knew tiny situations could end up like this. Mother nature, could you just do me the tiniest favor and keep your emotions to yourself???!" Reyas laughed. "I don't think it's capable of that." She spoke. Rey questioned the weather herself, as if if would change anything. "Looks like we're stuck here for awhile." The multicolored beta was itching to get outside, and get back to the pack, but for now it would have to wait. Especially since she didn't want another run in with that thing.

"Did you... see anything out there, when you were heading towards Otehi Rock?" Rey asked, feeling superstitious and odd. Of course she had only caught a glimpse, but she had made contact with that thing, and she didn't want it to threaten the pack, her, or Shield. "It might be nothing." Rey said a bit too quickly.
Notes: Sorry for short post

Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 8:11 am

Shield's head shot up. No... there WAS something... I couldn't make out what it was. I didn't say anything because I thought you'll think I've lost my mine or something... he said, now feeling alerted by the thoughts of them not being alone in the area. I saw something dark when you came into the cave, but it turned around and disappeared... it looked like it really knew its way through the storm, knowing every step of the way.. he waits for some kind of reply from her. He frowns and looks out of the cave, slightly baring his teeth at the thoughts of the 'thing' that could be standing right outside the cave, watching them.

Notes: Sorry for short post, and this is getting interesting...
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 8:19 am

☿ R E Y A S ☿

"No... there WAS something... I couldn't make out what it was. I didn't say anything because I thought you'll think I've lost my mine or something..." Reyas held her breath, while she could feel her heart beat. Ba dump. "I... we need to warn Brook as soon as possible." Ba dump. "I think it may have been another wolf, not kind by the looks of it." Ba dump. "When I was trying to get away from Otehi Rock, I fought it, briefly." Ba dump. "It felt real." Reyas shifted.

"But they have everyone there, at the den, right? And Anslo as well, he's a warrior." Rey put emotion in the sentence. She knew that the pack could be prepared for one rogue wolf that happened to stumble by. "And I was, once too. One wolf is nothing I-- we can't handle if it comes knocking on our door." Reyas put the worry aside for now. They could handle it. We have a strong pack. Whatever it is, with Brook leading us, we can bring it down. Or maybe... it's just mislead. Another wolf looking for a home.

Rey saw Shield bare his teeth at the cave opening. "... It will be ok. We can kick it into next tuesday if need be." Reyas grinned, watching Shield's face.

Mentioned: The pack, Brook, Anslo

Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 9:14 am

Shield let go of his alerted look and loosens his position. Yes I made sure that the rest were at the den when I left. he looks into her emerald eyes, hypnotizing him, making it impossible to look away. I just hope that thing stays away from the den... he suddenly remembers her words about fighting with the creature. Did it look like it was trying to harm you in any way...? he asks seeking some information.

Notes: Another short post...
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:56 am

☿ R E Y A S ☿

"Yes I made sure that the rest were at the den when I left. I just hope that thing stays away from the den... " Shield said, and Rey relaxed a bit. At least the others are safe, and I don't have to worry about them coming into the storm as a result of my stupidity. Reyas realized Shield was speaking again, and looked up to find him staring into her eyes. "Did it look like it was trying to harm you in any way...?" Reyas thought. "Well, it didn't actually attack me. But it kept advancing on me and I wasn't exactly receiving cheery vibes from it." Rey paused, thinking over the scene again. "And it wasn't a complete fight. I just rammed into it to buy me some time to get away without being chased."

The storm appeared to be getting worse, it seemed, as lighting cracked just outside the cave, illuminating Shield's figure. A loud clap of thunder followed, and Reyas flattened her ears against her head, jumping a little, and then burying her head in her paws. She loved storms. She really did. But when lightning and thunder were this close to her... it scared her. Don't show your fears, you worthless coward. Crin's voice rang through Rey's mind. I'm not Bricrui. Rey bit back. No one will take a liking to you when you act like such a pup. Balor taunted her. Letting out a pained whine, Rey raised her head slightly, closing her eyes off to the world. Get out of my head deartháir. Burying her head back under her paws Reyas would shake slightly, both from the cold and from the thunder.

The wind howled, lifting Reyas's fur and tousling it, and a memory, a flashback if you will, appeared in Rey's mind. A cave, surrounded by a thick patch of northern pines, underbrush overflowing through the ground. A brown and black dappled pup, emerald eyes and a vindictive vibe. Rainne. Aideen. Bricrui. Him. Faces and laughter and snarls and smiles. Wicked promises, and bestowed dreams. The wisps of a murderer. Then blackness. "No." Rey whispered. "No." The storm around her carried away the cruelty of her past like a seabird on the waves of a riptide.

Notes: Smile

Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 7:15 pm

Shield sees Reyas cold and out of place. He just wants to get out and go lie against her, which would help for their both's warmth and calmness. He keeps himself in though, since he cannot really decide what her response will be to such actions. His vision was seeming to get worse, and he could not see Reyas completely anymore. He sighed and let his head rest between his paws.

The next moment lightning struck. Shield's head shot up, holding his ears tight against his head. He gives a soft whine. Wolf up Shield! Who would ever want a coward like you?! his father's words came back. He closes his eyes again. I am not a coward... I am not a coward!. Lightning struck and he gave the same reaction. He lets his head fall, feeling completely useless.

Its alright to have your fears, Shield. his mother's calming words came to him again. We all have them, we usually just don't show them. Having fears does not make you a weakling, Shield. he takes a deep breath, realizing she's right.

He hardens himself again and lifts up his head, looking and the strained Reyas suffering in front of him. Listen to your heart, Shield... the words came back. Well, here goes nothing... he gets up and walks next to Reyas, laying down tight against her and rests his head on her back.

Notes: Oh no lets see how this goes...
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 6:41 am

☿ R E Y A S ☿

"No..." Rey closed her eyes tight, trying in vain to fend off images of Balor and Crin. They haunted her, and probably would forever. It's all my fault, if I had protected them, they would have never died.... Hatred for herself bloomed inside Reyas's chest. Maybe I would still have a family. The wind wasn't helping, lashing against Rey's face. The multicolored fae tucked her tail tightly around her, shaking uncontrollably, partially because of the weather, partially because of the sinister faces that loomed over Rey in her mind. It's not my fault... It is always your fault. You are the weak link, you fool. Balor taunted her, his emerald eyes glinting. Go away... please. You're dead. No.... I am very much alive deirfiúr.

A warm feeling took over Reyas as Balor faded from her mind. Opening one eye in a flash, Rey realized Shield was curled around her, his head resting on her back. The fae tensed, every part of her itching to sprint away in a flash. Move move move. Rey bared her teeth. But... it was nice being warm, being cared about. Reyas slowly relaxed, resting her head back on her paws and breathing slowly. The storm raged on outside, but Reyas was warm and comfortable, and at peace for the moment. It wasn't until a few minutes later when the beta's breath was evenly paced. She was asleep.

A dappled gray and tan female, bright amber eyes and an even brighter smile. A large tree, serving as a meeting place for two sisters. A face off. Green eyes vs amber. Laughter and races, then darkness. Howls of pain and loss. A scarred, charcoal male beholding emerald optics. Beside him a brown and black male, with matching eyes. Smirks filled with trepidation. A beautiful cinnamon hued brown and cream streaked female beholding amber eyes, begging for mercy while the dappled gray and tan pup is murdered beneath her own paws. Running, trees flashing by, as a young Reyas dashes for her life.

Mentioned: Shield
Addressed: X
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 8:43 am

Shield felt Reyas's muscles tighten underneath him, leaving him unsure of the consequences. He contracts his muscles, getting ready for a sudden attack. But to his surprise, he feels her loosening her position and calming down. A sigh of relief is heard from the hunter, feeling better now that he did not start conflict again. You're just lucky this time, Shield... next time you might not get a good response. he scolds himself.

After a while he does not see any movement from the beta. He listens to her heartbeat, pounding right underneath his head. A slow, relaxed heartbeat. She's asleep. he thought to himself. He stayed awake for a while after, but the exhaustion starts to catch up as he remembers the busy day they had. He closes his eyes, fading off to sleep.

The motherly figure of the blue-eyed omega lays before him. Moments before he was just upset about a fight with his father, as he did not see himself running into a big, brown figure of a bear. The bear slashed him with its claws, and just when he thought it was all over, the grey female shot up at the bear. The horror sight of his mother being ripped to threads. After the bear was satisfied, he left. The young hunter crawled over to his mother, laying helplessly on the ground. He looked her straight into the eyes, hearing the last words out of her soft voice... Don't let them break you down, Shield. And always remember that I loved you... I love you, my big, brave boy... he hears her heart go down to the last beat...

Shield's head shot up, breathing fast and heavy as he looked around him. He looks down to the beta, seeing her still fast asleep. He lays down his head again, fading off in exhaustion.

This is all you, Shield! You're the reason she died! he heard the words of his father, as he came home, completely torn in half. His father snarled endlessly at the young wolf. For weeks it went on like this... until that last day...

Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 11:21 am

☿ R E Y A S ☿

A golden ray of light awoke Reyas, bouncing off of the emerald streaks in her eyes. Where am I? The beta thought groggily, realizing her face was buried in Shield's fur. The hunter's head still rested on Rey's back, and the multicolored fae felt herself cringe. What if the rest of the pack is in danger and I've been sitting here doing... Rey shook her head and tried to squirm out from underneath Shield. The sun was just beginning to rise over the hills, casting a warm feeling over the land. The previous night's events seemed made-up to Reyas, the mysterious dark foe, the storm, the fight, the cave. Yet here Rey was, living proof of what had happened.

Glancing back behind her, Rey flicked her ear as she watched the hunter. We have to get back to the pack-- Brook must be worried sick, and the rest of the pack must think we're fools for staying out in a storm like this. At least we were safe. Rey blinked. Thanks to Shield. Padding over, Rey nudged the gray hunter's body with her nose, attempting to wake him. "Shield. Shield we have to get back to the pack." The beta swatted her tail in Shield's face for good measure. "Get up. The storm is over."

Mentioned: Brook, the pack
Notes: Sorry for the short post -_- finally got back
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 4:57 pm

Shield lifted his head when he felt her nudging him. Yeah you're probably right. he said and got up. He gives himself a shake and crawls out of the cave. The sun was up and shining as bright as usual, everything was just wet. He waited doe Retas to lead the way and then trotted off back to the den.

Notes: Sorry for short post, we continue in the den
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Otehi Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otehi Rock   Otehi Rock Empty

Back to top Go down

Otehi Rock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creekside Shadow :: Roleplay :: The Territory-