Creekside Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CreekSide Shadow, Semi realistic wolf Rp.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General chat

Go down 
+4
Brook
Reyas
Delta
Ahora
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shield

Shield

General chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 7:40 am

I might be inactive during the day due to exams, but I go online every night and do all of the stuff I NEED to do online. So I'll count this as NEED! Smile
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 5:09 am

Hey guys! I've finally found a source to post on other than my phone, so I should be more active!
Back to top Go down
Bramble

Bramble

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:39 pm

Hey, I'm curious. I've noticed some rp's from a different time period, and then a moving story between areas. If there is an old script, should we ignore it? Or build upon it?

The location I'm talking about is Sianpu Mountain!

Also, do you guys use the Chat-box for short burst RPs or...?

I'm just trying to get a feel for this forum is all!
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:51 pm

As for Sianpu Mountain, I'm not quite sure that its open for Rp, only because it doesn't make sense. The Chat Box is free to chat on, although not many of us use it because we're not on for a long period of time.
Back to top Go down
Bramble

Bramble

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:57 pm

Reyas wrote:
As for Sianpu Mountain, I'm not quite sure that its open for Rp, only because it doesn't make sense.

Do you mean that it shouldn't be added onto? Or to just say anything there in general?
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 1:32 pm

I'm saying I would ask Brook about it, but while she's gone, yes, I would leave it alone. At least for now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bramble

Bramble

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 1:42 pm

@Reyas Ok cool, once my application is approved, where do you think I should try to start RP wise?
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 2:17 pm

Well, you could Rp as if you were already in the pack, whereas I would start at the main den or in the Foxglove with Anslo, Shield, and Reyas. Or you could choose to Rp as if you were a loner, which then I would start role playing in one of the lands close to the den, possibly the river?
Back to top Go down
Bramble

Bramble

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 2:25 pm

I'll probably start in the main den if anyone's there. If not, I'd stroll up to all the action. LOL
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 2:29 pm

Haha good luck Rooky and Ahora are pretty mellow. I'm sure you'll find their interactions entertaining however, they're quite the funny bunch. xD
Back to top Go down
Brook
Admin
Brook

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 4:51 pm

Hey guys, i'm so sorry i've been away for so long, i had a family emergency had had to quickly shoot away from home for a couple of days (and i didn't have enough time to post in the away or leaving thread). I was able to log on a bit but was not able to post. To answer your question Bramble, If the wolf who posted the old script is still in the area then you can built upon it (or not, your choice), but if they have moved out of the area then it may be best to ignore it. Hope this helped, If this is not what you meant then just tell me and i can try and explain that Razz
I will try to Rp as soon as i can.
Back to top Go down
https://creeksideshadowpack.rpg-board.net
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:16 am

Its quite alright Rooky Smile welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Bramble

Bramble

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 3:10 am

Thanks dear, that does make perfect sense! Just was curious! Welcome back!

Also quick question to everyone, do you guys think I should find a wolf picture that looks a bit more realistic for my profile pic? I had drawn the one I have, but I can 100% look for a more realistic one!
Back to top Go down
Brook
Admin
Brook

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 4:51 pm

No problem bramble, and thanks rey (And bramble). I wasn't really in the mood of Rping today, but i did manage to find/edit you some slightly more realistic avatars Bramble. (BTW you don't need to use them if you don't want to! I can always make more if you don't like them. They where just a fun little project for me Razz!)

I edited the eyes on these:  
General chat - Page 2 10z2zcn
Code:
http://i66.tinypic.com/10z2zcn.jpg

General chat - Page 2 2dqsxgx
Code:
http://i63.tinypic.com/2dqsxgx.jpg

And i just got this one off the internet! Razz:

General chat - Page 2 Eqau0j
Code:
http://i66.tinypic.com/eqau0j.png
Back to top Go down
Bramble

Bramble

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 3:09 am

Thank you so much! But, I already did my own! Sorry about that. O<O
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 3:42 am

Hey Brook, do you think you could edit the eyes on a multicolored wolf to look like Rey?
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:52 pm

Hey guys I see someone else posted an application to join as a fisher! I wanted to invite her, but I guess a higher rank should maybe rather do that... Rooky, Rey, please take a look!
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:56 pm

Going to look right now, I wonder if as Beta I may approve her?

EDIT: I went ahead and approved her, I hope that is alright Smile I know her well, and I know she is responsible in roleplay and on sites.
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:02 pm

Wow Rey you're fast! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Superman! Ugh finally posted on the RP too like the speed demon I am. Rey's just so cold xDDDD
I'm such a lawn fairy
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:17 pm

I typed a longer post last night, but accidentally deleted it when I wanted to click SEND!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Bramble

Bramble

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 3:37 pm

Poor Bramble, she finally meets everyone and then off they go once again. Though she doesn't mind much. Hur.
Back to top Go down
Brook
Admin
Brook

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 5:01 pm

Hey guys, i just realised how much Rp action i have missed! Shocked Sad I promise i will Rp as soon as i have resolved this family issue. Thanks Rey for accepting Junipers Application, you can accept others from now on (as long as they have filled it in properly).
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 1:50 pm

Alright thanks!
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 10:04 pm

Well this might get interesting... I see Rooky put us up as a pack friend on Wolves Of The Night Watch's topic. If they accept we'll probably have to register at tresinunum.freeforums.net. I am also the leader of another pack on that site. I had to register with them. There are currently 3 packs together on that site. It's just like another site where the packs interact with each other as allies/rivals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General chat   General chat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

General chat
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creekside Shadow :: Out Of Character :: General Chat-
Jump to: