Creekside Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CreekSide Shadow, Semi realistic wolf Rp.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tatanka Springs

Go down 
+2
Anslo
Brook
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brook
Admin
Brook

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:34 am

Tatanka Springs  Trail-10

Tatanka Which means buffalo in Lakota, was the place where the majestic buffalo used to roam, with a steamy hot spring in the middle and lush buffalo grass surrounding the area. The buffalo were respected by Lakota, so they left them to live in peace and hunted them only when food was scarce; But that was many years ago, since then white man came and killed the buffalo for its meat until only four remained. the four that where left disappeared from the area, so say their descendants still roam the Tatanka springs. Now the wolves use Tatanka springs as a place for healing wounded, sick, cold and old wolves as the Hot Spring contains minerals that strengthen bones and joints, and also ones that help with skin care and wounds. If you wish to Rp here just post below.  

Tatanka Springs  Chicke10
Back to top Go down
https://creeksideshadowpack.rpg-board.net
Anslo

Anslo

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptyThu May 19, 2016 5:50 am

The large grey wolf takes a deep breath as he approaches the spring, inhaling the damp, warm air. The area looks vacant, and the ghost of a grin crosses his dark features.

Got the whole place to myself...

Steam curls around his paws, and the shallow water immediately soaks into his fur as he steps into the spring. He stands with only his paws submerged for a couple minutes, judging the heat of the water. When he decides it isn't too hot, he leaps in with a splash.

The warrior surfaces a few breaths later and swims closer the shore. He sits with only his head above the water and sighs, enjoying the soothing effects of the spring.

Anslo's eyes slide shut and he relaxes. The quiet babbling of the spring lulls him into a peaceful trance, a welcome change from his usual state of mind.
____
《Speaking》
《Thinking》
《Outside voices》
Back to top Go down
Ahora

Ahora

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptySat May 21, 2016 3:21 am

Limping a bit, Ahora slowly entered the territory with Nepeta-Cataria in her mouth. After falling off a log while trying to hunt for fish, she was swept down the creek, injuring her right front leg in the process. She realized there was a fresh new scent in the air. Oh yeah, theres a new pack member, she thought to herself.  Ahora sped up her limp, happy to see some of the pack members up and about. She slowly purged her front leg into the spring, placing the herbs on the ground beside her. Her body grew tense and her face began to wince from painful warmth on her wounds. Once the pain became bearable, she lifted her head looking across the spring, noticing the gray wolf's head bobbing in the water. Is he sleeping? she questioned herself. After a moment of almost rude staring, a smile ran across her face as she enthusiastically greeted the brute. " Hey, welcome to the pack! I see you like the spring."
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptySat May 21, 2016 4:03 am

Anslo's eyes shot open at the sound of another's voice. He hadn't heard them approach, and he quickly looked around to spot them. The warrior's gaze fell on a she-wolf across the spring, and he recognized her as a fellow member of the pack. He stared in silence for a second, before remembering that she had asked him a question.

"I suppose it's very calm here, which is nice." He told her, moving closer to the female. "The atmosphere is so soothing and relaxing."

As he approached, he noticed the herbs beside her and the slight look of discomfort on her features. "Are you alright?" He inquired, coming to a stop a few yards away from where she sat by the water's edge.
Back to top Go down
Ahora

Ahora

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptySat May 21, 2016 8:20 am

The male was surpirsed by her sudden presence. After a moment, he responded to her question. He said it was relaxing and soothing atmosphere, and Ahora nodded and smiled in agreement. He swum closer, and asked if she was alright. Ahora gave a little laugh as she looked down at her leg." Oh, yeah that." Her eyes fluttered from embarrassment." I-uh...fell off a log above the creek. I was trying to get some fish…just lost my footing and slipped." She took her leg out of the water.  Slowly laying down, she grabbed the herbs with her mouth and began to chew. After it was throughly chewed, she spit it out on her wound, and spread it with her nose. She looked back up towards the swimming wolf. " I'm Ahora by the way. I'm a fisher here. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptySat May 21, 2016 12:32 pm

Listening to her story, Anlso swam a little closer, so that his paws touched the bottom of the spring and he could stand. His dark coat with soaking wet, with water dripping back into the spring with gentle splashing sounds. "I did not think fishing was such a perilous task." He commented with a slight grin. The warrior watched silently as the female applied the herbs to her injury, vaguely curious as to where such knowlege came from. As far as he could tell, all herbs looked the same.

Once she was finished, he listened again as she introduced herself as Ahora, the fisher. He gave a bow of his head at her introduction, "I am Anslo." He replied, "I am newly a warrior with this pack. I apologize for not introducing myself sooner."

Last edited by Anslo on Sat May 21, 2016 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ahora

Ahora

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptySat May 21, 2016 1:16 pm

Ahora giggled at the males remark about fishing. As he swam closer, so he could touch, he bowed and introduced himself as Anslo, the new warrior. Ahora was surprised at his sophisticated nature. She bowed her head back. " That's great! The first official warrior to the Creekside Shadow pack!" She exclaimed in a proud voice. Ahora stood up, slowly putting weight on her injured leg. She winced a bit, but directed her attention back to the wolf in the spring. " Hey, you hungry Anslo?"
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:22 pm

Caught a little off guard by her sudden question, Anslo had to think for a moment. Was he hungry? He couldn't remember his last meal, but then again, his eating habits weren't something he paid much attention to remembering.

At last coming to a conclusion (and not at all aware how silly he looked just standing there deeply pondering the subject of food), he replied "I suppose, but not famished. Surely you do not mean to hunt with an injured leg?" The male furrowed his brow, "Wouldn't it be best to rest and let others do the hunting while you recover?"
Back to top Go down
Ahora

Ahora

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptySat May 21, 2016 3:41 pm

The male responded that he wasn't too hungry, but he seemed confused to her request. She pondered for a moment," Yea, that's true. Resting should be my main priority." Her happy face became a frown, as she laid back down. After a moment she added. "I love fishing, even if I get hurt…makes me happy ." She said with a smile and laugh. She looked up suddenly, smelling another wolf's scent. "Is that Brook?" Ahora asked.
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptySat May 21, 2016 3:53 pm

The warrior felt a little bad when the fisher's expression fell, worried that he had upset her with his suggestion. However, when Ahora suddenly perked back up again, Anslo couldn't help but give a dry chuckle at her words. "I can't say I find the same joy in fighting." He said.

At her next comment, he raised his head and inhaled. Indeed, there seemed to be a new scent in the area. He was still too unfamiliar with the pack to recognize who it was, but he trusted her senses and belief that it was Brook. "Perhaps she has come to enjoy the springs as well." He wondered aloud, looking about the any signs of her approach.
Back to top Go down
Brook
Admin
Brook

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptySat May 21, 2016 4:03 pm

Ɓгσσκ
As Brook limped closer to the springs she heard the familiar voice of Ahora who must have smelled her unmistakeable scent, "Yes its me" Brook replied not even knowing if the question was aimed at her, then she heard the voice of Anslo, and replied to him saying, "well, kind of". Moments later the two wolves came into view, Anslo swimming in the boiling water and Ahora lying beside it. Brook approached the water saying, "i sliced open my pad on a piece of glass down by the creek".  
I Think☽☾"I Speak"☽        

Ɲσтєѕ~☽  
Brook is talking to Anslo and Ahora.
Back to top Go down
Ahora

Ahora

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:43 am

As Brook came into view, Ahora bowed her head out of respect. Her Alpha explained what had happened to her paw down by the creek. Noticing the herb she had with her, Ahora's ears perked remembering what her sister once told her. " I see you have a patch of yarrow, Brook." Ahora said with a concerned face." That should help stop the bleeding, heal the wound. But if you ingest it don't use to much, it can get you really sick." Ahora stood up, " I can help put it on if you'd like."

Addressed: @brook
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptySun May 22, 2016 1:01 pm

☿ R E Y A S ☿

The multicolored beta padded away from the den, bored out of her impatient mind.  Brook had left; so had the fisher that Reyas could never remember the name to.  She was fairly new, and didn't stick around others, for that matter.  Reyas was brooding and cold on the outside, but fun-loving and exciting on the inside. Shame no one gets to see that part of me.  Reyas thought with a smirk.  The she-wolf wouldn't dare let anyone get close to her.  Brook was the only wolf Reyas was loyal to.

Shifting her emerald optics, the multicolored fae noted that Brook and the fisher were slightly southeast, against a northern updraft.  That made them easier to track, at least.  The pretty yet fierce beta stalked her way through the underbrush, not wanting to be seen by the others... just yet.  She preferred to stay alone most of the time, but under unusual circumstances, this moment was not the case.  I wonder how long they plan to stay down here.  Reyas pondered.

With a pang the she wolf realized she hadn't been sparring in a while, and that she should brush up on her skills.  As the beta, Reyas had to excel in at least two rankings.  She had chosen fighting and hunting.  Great strategy intelligence and spy-like moves and reflexes came along as a bonus.

As Brook came into view, so did the female fisher.  Another wolf caught Reyas by surprise.  Had they another new member already?  Reyas couldn't fathom the thought.  She couldn't remember, either.  Shrugging a shoulder, Reyas decided to approach the small group, but hang back enough to keep her mysterious and unfriendly demeanor maintained.  "So this is where the party is,"  Reyas said lightly with a grin on her face.

Mentioned: Anslo, Brook, Ahora
Addressed: Anslo, Brook, Ahora
Notes: Literally had nothing for Rey to do, so here we go Smile

Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:59 pm

Anslo kept his distance when the alpha arrived, respectfully bowing in her presence. As Brook and Ahora spoke of herbs and medicine, he decided it would be best to just keep his mouth shut, as he knew little of such matters. The warrior contented himself with staring down at his reflection in the water, how the image shifted and blurred with the spring's movement.

His head came back up when a new voice joined the air. He looked the see a female approaching, obviously familiar with the fisher and the alpha, but unknown to him. She didn't get too close, and he wondered if that was due to suspicion or something else.

I wonder who she is...

Reasoning that it was better not to speak, as he was the stranger here, he kept his mouth shut and opted instead to dip his head politely.  
Back to top Go down
Brook
Admin
Brook

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptySun May 22, 2016 3:05 pm

Ɓгσσκ
Brook was surprised by Ahora's response, "I didn't know fishers knew so much about herbs", Brook smirked, "And yes i would love if you helped me", Brook said while she was testing the temperature of the water. Moments later Reyas popped into view, Brook was caught off guard by the betas unusual outgoing behaviour and quetion, seconds later she responded with a grin, "Yeah, i guess".  
I Think☽☾"I Speak"        

Ɲσтєѕ~☽  
I always seem to be in the middle of writing something when someone elses posts! Sorry its short. Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ahora

Ahora

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 4:07 am

With a giggle, Ahora smiled at her Alpha's remark."I learned about it from my sister." Ahora added. Then, she heard the distant Beta's dry humor," This is where the party is." With a grin stretching across her face, Ahora limped over to Brook, grabbing the yarrow with her mouth and beginning to chew it. After spitting it out in a ball, she submerged her muzzle in the spring, and took a gulp of water in. Cheeks full of warm liquid, she turned to spit out the remnant on a patch of grass. "Just smear that ball on your wound." She added. But then, she began to feel a bit tired, thinking back to what Anslo told her earlier about resting. Conflicted, she wanted to go back to the den, but didn't want to leave her pack who just gathered in the area. Resting her body on a rock where the warm steam evaporated on, she pondered what caused Brook's wound." What is glass?" The young wolf questioned, for she had never heard of such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 4:37 am

☿ R E Y A S ☿

The multicolored fae cocked her cranium, observing the pack with her emerald optics.  Yes, they seem like quite the cheery bunch.  Rey noted, keeping her guard up, with her face expressionless. I came down here to make friends, didn't I?  Reyas argued with herself.  Sure, it was true the female was a bit of a loner, too fierce for the kindest souls, too closed up for the warmest hearts.  However, even the strongest soldiers got lonely, and right now, Reyas found herself fitted into that category.

Letting her rear drop to the ground in a sitting position, Rey curled her fluffy tail around herself, still flicking her emerald eyes from one member to the other.  Catching the male's curious gaze, Rey simply raised an eyebrow.  Only when the male bowed his head in mild respect did Reyas ease her suspicion.  She nodded back, a forced smile on her face. Be nice, be pleasant be...Reyas dropped her gaze. Not yourself.  A little huff of a sigh escaped from Rey's muzzle.  She would never fit in.  Not with her past, not with her heritage, and certainly not with her attitude.

The female fisher who's name Reyas could never remember spit something out on the grass, and spoke of healing properties.  Rey watched the young adolescent with growing curiosity.  What was her name....?  Aleena?  Ahlana? The beta thumped her tail on the ground once, pivoting her ears and switching her gaze to Brook.  The leader seemed at ease, for the moment, so Reyas told herself to relax.  It was when the fisher laid down on a rock when Reyas decided to stand.

Padding over to Brook softly, Reyas lowered her tone. "We need food, Brook.  We haven't been hunting in over a week.  Feeding on scraps won't do us any good."  Reyas raised her head. "Not saying we're going to starve, with the talent of the fisher,"  Reyas smiled. "But I think it would be wise to coordinate a hunt.  With your permission, I would like to lead this one.  I only need one other wolf to handle this with me."  Reyas spoke, her ears pointed forwards and her tail erect.  "I believe the fisher is a bit worn out, currently, and I don't want to over exert her."  Rey's final reasoning was blunt, but to the point.  Brook can't refuse on this one.  Reyas thought.

Mentioned: Anslo, Ahora
Addressed: Brook
Notes: X
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:24 am

The newcomer spoke as of she was well acquainted with the other two and as if she was in some position of power. When she spoke of organizing a hunt, Anslo glanced at the alpha and the fisher. Neither looked in much shape for hunting.

I suppose it falls to me...

"I know we do not know one another," He began, looking at the female, "But I am Anslo, a newer member to this pack, and while I am better suited to fighting, I do not imagine a hunt is beyond my capabilities. Should you wish it, I would be more than willing to assist you."

The warrior gave another bow of his head, awaiting her response.
___
Mentioned: Brook, Ahora
Addressed: Reyas
Back to top Go down
Brook
Admin
Brook

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:51 pm

Ɓгσσκ
Brook grinned as Ahora responded and came over to help her with the herbs. "Oh young one, glass is a harp metal like substance that white man leave behind, it can be very sharp when broken" Brook responded with an even bigger grin on her face. Brook scooped up the ball of yarrow mixture with her uninjured paw and spread it lightly across her wound with her nose, Flinching in pain Brook helped back a yelp by tightening her face. Brook was very surprised by Reyas's question, it almost felt like a command. "I agree with you Reyas, where all quite hungry, and it would be a good way to improve your leadership skills". When Anslo spoke Brook suddenly realised she hadn't introduced the two wolves, "I'm sorry I forgot to introduce you two earlier, Anslo this is Reyas, our Beta, and Reyas this is Anslo, one of our warriors". "Reyas, I suggest take Anslo to Foxglove Meadow, as this is the time most animals come to drink from the stream there. Oh and try to get to know each other while you're there", Brook said through the pain of the yarrow seeping into her wound. "Ahora, i'm sure you're tired, we can head back to the den and rest if you like", I hope she says yes.         
I Think☽☾"I Speak"        

Ɲσтєѕ~
Glass is not a metal, I looked it up! Razz Smile  
(I don't know why i didn't know that Razz )
Back to top Go down
Ahora

Ahora

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptyWed May 25, 2016 2:31 pm

" Oh… okay." Ahora smiled at Brook. " Thank you for explaining to me." Ahora watched Reyas suggest she go on a hunt. Her eyes wandered to Anslo as he spoke up to say he was willing to assist her. At that moment, Brook asked Ahora if she's like to head back to the den. With a big smile Ahora replied, " That's exactly what I wanted to do." Slowly standing up, she began to limp back to the den. She stopped for a moment, to allow Brook to lead the way. With a giggle, Ahora joked," Look at us…looking like we just got out of a war zone."

Notes: That's interesting to know haha.
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:14 pm

☿ R E Y A S ☿

"I agree with you Reyas, where all quite hungry, and it would be a good way to improve your leadership skills". Brook addressed Reyas. The fae straightened herself and raised her tail to the appropriate height for a beta. Rey hadn't put much thought into her future. Yes, she was the beta, the second in command, but what came after that? Reyas pushed herself out of the future and nudged her way back to the present. Which had Brook and the male staring at her, waiting for a response. Oh, jeez. I'm no social nut. What do I say... Reyas smiled and nodded to Brook as a response.

"I'm sorry I forgot to introduce you two earlier, Anslo this is Reyas, our Beta, and Reyas this is Anslo, one of our warriors. Reyas, I suggest take Anslo to Foxglove Meadow, as this is the time most animals come to drink from the stream there," Reyas directed her emerald eyes over to the male, now deemed Anslo. She bowed her head in respect, a grin on her face. To be honest, she was glad there was another fighter on board. Hanging with Brook and Ahora, who seemed more feminine, made Rey feel uncomfortable. She had been trained as a warrior, just like Anslo, and so she could relate. "Nice to meet you." The emerald-eyed fae mumbled.

"Oh and try to get to know each other while you're there," Brook added. Huh? Rey thought, turning around to stare at her leader. I'm no good at that... but... whatever. Reyas shook her head and motioned to Anslo, heading off at a steady walk, fast enough to get to her destination in time, slow enough so that Anslo could catch up. "We'd probably be best taking out a cow elk, preferably older and possibly sick. Given the time frame that we have, we should be able to stalk, kill, and drag the elk back by mid-day to sundown." Reyas called over her shoulder. Get to know each other. Not a chance.

It really was a nice day out, Reyas realized, as she walked. Nicer than most of the winters of her childhood in the North. Rey's mind wandered to what they would do once they approached the elk herd. Should she move in from a frontal assault? Or leave the sabotage to Anslo? Much as she hated to admit it, she needed another opinion. Just ask him what he thinks. It's not that hard, Rey. Reyas battled with herself. You don't have to hide yourself away all the time, afraid of becoming close to others and making friends...
Reyas prided herself in being conceded and fierce; a warrior at heart and an unbreakable stone, empty of emotions.
Mentioned: Ahora
Addressed: Anslo, Brook
Notes: My next post will be in the Foxglove
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptyThu May 26, 2016 4:01 pm

Anslo, at the motion from the newly named Reyas, began to follow the beta away from the springs, though not before bidding the other two goodbye. "We will see you when we return later." He said with a slight smile to Brook and Ahora. The warrior then took off after Reyas, tailing a little ways behind her.

He listened to her speak, and while he wasn't an experienced hunter, her words made sense. With just the two of them, going for a bull was out of the question. One would need a whole pack to take down such a beast. But an older or sick elk? He reasoned they wouldn't find it too difficult, as Reyas looked to be a very capable hunter. His own skills, he wasn't so sure about, but he'd always been good at following orders. And how much different from a battle could a hunt be?

While they traveled, Anslo took the time to think about how in his old pack, he had never had the chance to go hunting. There were specific wolves who did such things, and it was forbidden to break one's rank. As a warrior, he had one job; fight. No hunting, no fishing, no looking after the sick or the pups, he was a warrior and he was nothing else. Now here he was, and Anslo realized he was excited to be going out at last.

Excited. How strange.

As their scenery changed, a thought struck the warrior, and Anslo dared to speak up, "I do not mean to sound as though I doubt your abilities, but do you have a plan?" He asked, getting a little closer to Reyas so that she could hear him clearly. "I imagine with just two of us, we ought to come up with a strategy beforehand."
___
Addressed: Ahora, Brook, Reyas
Notes: Next post will also be in the Foxglove Meadow.
Back to top Go down
Brook
Admin
Brook

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptySat May 28, 2016 9:47 pm

Ɓгσσκ
Brook smiled as Ahora thanked her for explaining what glass was, "No problem Ahora". Brook was thankful Ahora agreed to head back to the den, so she slowly hauled her streamline body up with her three good legs and limped ahead of Ahora who was waiting for her to lead. Brook chuckled as she listened to Ahoras joke, "Lucky where still alive" Brook joked with a wide smile on her face. " See you two later, me and Ahora will be a the den if you need anything, not that we can do much" Brook smirked over her shoulder to Anslo. Then Brook slowly began to limp away leading Ahora back to the den.  
I Think☽☾"I Speak"        

Ɲσтєѕ~
My next post will be in the Main Den.
Sorry its short.
Back to top Go down
Juniper

Juniper

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 8:30 am

Juniper inhaled deeply as she trotted easily through the storm-ravaged forest, taking in the scents of ripped greenery, wet leaf-litter, and the fresh scent of spring water in the distance. Well, I suppose I'm almost there she thought, feeling aggravated. She had hoped a nice walk would ease her pain, but her back and legs still throbbed with achy soreness. If anything, the walk had worsened it. As she padded into view of the gurgling hot springs, she gave an angry snort. never woulda thought it; me, sitting in the hot-springs like a creaky old elder. she mused, giving an audible grumble. Her claws struck the moist, mossy stones as she neared the shore. Looking into the pool, she gave a slight sigh as a memory returned to her mind like a ugly snapping turtle surfacing. After shaking her head and looking away, she stepped into the warm water, letting it slowly rise up to her neck as she wadded deeper. I hope nobody sees me she thought, trying to get her mind off the memory. closing her eyes, she let the relaxing quality of the spring leek into her mind, and she could already feel the cold ache creeping out of her bones.

Several minutes later, the old wolf stepped out of the springs, her coat sopping wet. Juniper looked to the sky. It was a clear, cloudless day. The storms fury had subsided in the night, and spare a few mauled young trees, it looked as though the whole thing could have been a dream. "Just a dream. . ." she muttered to herself, wandering a few feet before clambering up onto a large, dry boulder and closing her eyes. Just a dream. . .

none.
Notes:
Kinda a pointless post, I know. But at the moment not much is going on.
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 9:38 am

The grey hunter limped into the springs area. He felt a rather warm moist in the air, telling him the spring is nearby. He sighs as he looks at the spring from behind a bush. Juniper's scent is all over the place, but he couldn't see her with a fast sight of the place. He breaths in deeply walking heavy to the water. Water... he thought slightly baring his teeth. He takes another look at his reflection and builds up courage to face one of his worst fears...

He closed his eyes and steps into the water. Slowly he manages to get his entire body in there, and before he knows it he is laying in the water, resting his head on a rock. Relief to his pain relaxed him a little. It was nice to finally get contact with water again after all this time he stayed away. And not to mention getting rid of elk blood and fur smell...

He opens his eyes and sees the fisher in front of him. Oh no... he thinks to himself, waiting for some kind of action from her.

Mentioned: X
Addressed: Juniper
Notes: X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tatanka Springs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatanka Springs    Tatanka Springs  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tatanka Springs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creekside Shadow :: Roleplay :: The Territory-