Creekside Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CreekSide Shadow, Semi realistic wolf Rp.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sinapu Mountain

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brook
Admin
Brook

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:56 pm

Sinapu Mountain  Typica10

Sinapu Mountain is a beautiful and scenic Landscape. Sinapu is one of the many Lakota words for wolf, the mountain was named this many years ago when Native Americans still lived here. It is the packs largest piece of remaining territory, and its has an abundance of large and small prey like:  
Large prey:
White tailed Deer:

Sinapu Mountain  Two_wh10

Elk:
Sinapu Mountain  3-elk-yellowstone

Red Deer:
Sinapu Mountain  006410

Moose:
Sinapu Mountain  Moose_10

Small prey
Rabbit/hare:

Sinapu Mountain  CropHares-06-011Sinapu Mountain  Determine-age-wild-rabbit-800x800

Beaver:
Sinapu Mountain  Hazel-beaver-1-7-15_m

Ground squirrel:
Sinapu Mountain  Golden-mantled_ground_squirrel_

If you wish to Rp here just post below.

Sinapu Mountain  Blog1111

Sinapu Mountain  2566028-autumn-mountain-forestry-overgrown-hill
Back to top Go down
https://creeksideshadowpack.rpg-board.net
Shield

Shield

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 6:29 am

Slowly, he stalks up to a young white-tail, grazing calmly without noticing the grey wolf right behind it. He stops as the wind changes direction. The white-tail's head flew up, sniffing in the air. Shield leaped from the tall grass and starts running after the buck. As soon as he gets a hold of its leg, the buck flies around and hits Shield to the ground with it's hooves. The white-tail leaves proudly with its victory.
Really? Again!? he gets up panting and shakes off the dust. I really need some backup... he says to himself walking into the dense trees, hoping to find a small prey to satisfy his hunger.
Back to top Go down
Bramble

Bramble

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 1:06 pm

Bramble, on her walk, had wandered to Sianpu Mountain, knowing the game was fresh. A hunting call was resonated, but she had ignored it. "Sorry Shield... just not feeling up to it right now." Hours had passed, as she stayed alone. Dark grey clouds were billowing ahead. "Another storm? So soon? Was last night not enough?" Bramble said aloud to herself. No one was near her, and she didn't catch a scent she wanted just yet, so why stay silent?

Finding a nice spot to sit, she rested near a tree, smelling for a more scent trails. A couple elk nearby... nah... Wait. Squirrel. In this exact tree. She looked up to see the squirrel, and chuckled. The squirrel seemed to be waiting for her to leave, throwing nuts at Bramble. Bramble continued to cackle, before barking up at the squirrel. Startling it, it fell and she took her opportunity to pounce. Not with any deadly force, just to rest her paws on top, grinning. "Hey little buddy... Be more careful next time ok?" It seemed the little squirrel just nodded. Bramble let it go, watching out for any predators that might sweep the little guy away. I am not letting him get killed right after I let him go, that would be silly.

She sat their, unphased, seemingly meditating as she created new scent maps of delicious smells. "If they truly need me... I'll hear their call."

Addressed: X
Mentioned: Shield
Notes: Yeah this seems like nothing, but it's just explaining where Bramble's been, and a cute fluff story showing she doesn't just rip things to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 6:36 am

The multcolored fae had looked over at the male warrior after he had made his comment. "Perhaps you should watch yours as well." She looked the male in the eyes and cracked a grin. "Perhaps I shall," She'd replied, averting her gaze quickly. It was unlike her to hold eye contact for too long. "And yes, there were a couple assassins in my old pack. They were never really needed, but the alpha always kept them around, just in case." Rey had lifted her head at that as they began to walk into Sinapu Mountain. "Oh? I've never heard of a pack not needing killers..." Looking down, embarrassed she started talking about grim subjects, Rey apologized. "Sorry. It just wasn't common where I came from. Anyways." Rey cleared her throat and kept her eyes peeled for two things. A white and black wolf with indigo eyes and a sinister black shadow. "Your back is safe with me." Anslo had said, and Rey returned the gesture with her mouth curved into a half smirk.

As the warrior departed from her side and seemingly went to investigate something, Rey watched his back. When he returned, his expression was unidentified. "What, did you see something?" Rey asked warily, moving closer to the warrior and slightly in front of him, as if to guard her pack mate from danger. That thing is going to have to get through me first if they want Anslo. The emerald eyed female was surprised at how fast she'd become protective of others. It was amazing what danger could do to one. Raindrops coated the female's pelt and she gave a little shake, though she knew it would be useless. More water fell from a gray sky like an empty void. Fog whispered around the wolves legs like smoke searching for closure. Rey wouldn't let herself be intimidated; it was just nature. The thing that lurked in their midst could easily be taken down by Rey and Anslo... right? Don't doubt yourself, Heda. You can overcome anything that stands in your way.

A sudden memory flashed through Rey's mind, and she couldn't help herself from leaving the present. A frowning sire, glaring down at his only successor. His eldest had left him, leaving the male with his heir. But in case he failed... he had a wide eyed pup, with plans to turn her into his weapon. A worried dam, frightened and angry, attempting to protect her sons and daughters. Crimson blood, spilled on emerald grass. A once peaceful land filled with the songs of birds, now silent. Claps of thunder as the powerful sire trained his daughter into a warrior, an assassin, void of emotions, incapable of love. A plan and a promise from her dam as she died beneath her mate's paws, the brightness of the stars as the young pup ran with her sire calling after her... Rey shook her head and continued to search. Just a bad memory. I mustn't worry about that now. It's over.

Bramble's scent was stronger hear, but the negatives were that Rey couldn't hear Shield's calls from the den. They were out of range. "Bramble! Can you hear me?" Rey called through the fog, hoping for a response. She heard none yet, but thought she saw something amidst the shadows. Something large, heading straight for Anslo. Moving swiftly in front of the warrior, Rey blinked. It was gone. I'm going crazy. She thought as she moved away from the warrior, her head down. "False alarm, sorry." She said, realizing how close she'd been. Following Bramble's scent, Rey shook off the feeling and started walking again, hoping to find Bramble within the hour. There was no use trying to keep quiet, Rey had a feeling whatever was out there already knew they were there.

Mentioned: Bramble, Shield
Addressed: Anslo
Notes: X
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 8:32 am

"Oh? I've never heard of a pack not needing killers...Sorry. It just wasn't common where I came from. Anyways." Anslo tilted his head curiously. He couldn't imagine living in a pack where killers were an often seen thing. What sort of environment had Reyas grown up in?

He didn't have much more time to think on it, as Reyas was asking if he had seen something. The warrior shook his head, "I am just seeing shadows, do not worry." He noticed the beta moving closer and gave a slight laugh. Was she trying to shield him? Anslo opened his mouth to ask what she was doing, but the beta was suddenly looking as if she was in a daze.

Anslo frowned, concern on his features. "Reyas?" He asked tentatively, nudging her shoulder with his nose. This was no time to be zoning out. After a moment, the beta shook her head and moved on. She didn't say anything, so Anslo decided not to pry. As Rey called for Bramble through the fog, Anslo raised his head in a brief howl, hoping the hunter would hear them. Her scent was stronger here, indicating Bramble ha sheen through the area recently. If they were lucky, she'd still be around.

Suddenly, Reyas was jumping in front of him, body tensed as if ready to strike at some unseen assailant. He hardly had time to process what she had done before Rey was moving away and apologizing. Anslo frowned again. Something was up with the beta, she was acting oddly. "Reyas, are you alright? You do not seem to be all here." Anslo stepped up beside the female, looking at her quizzically. Was it just stress causing her to behave so strangely, or something else? Either way, it wasn't good. Considering the situation, both of them needed to be at their best.
___
Addressed: Reyas
Mentioned: Bramble
Notes: Kinda a meh post, but I didn't know what else to write. :/
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 9:12 am

The multicolored female had begun to walk deeper into Sinapu Mountain when the gray warrior's voice stopped her. "Reyas?" He had said before. The fae had shaken her head and continued walking. What was up with her? Perhaps she was just worried about Bramble and wanted her to be safe. Is é seo aon am a bheith spásáil amach nuair a riachtanais sé liom. Feicfidh mé leis sin. For now the female kept walking, her eyes sweeping the area for signs of movement. Hearing Anslo howl, Rey followed pursuit, calling for her pack mate to come to them-- to come home. The fog was nowhere near lifting, and the rain kept falling. At least it wasn't a storm, and for that, the beta was thankful.

"Reyas, are you alright? You do not seem to be all here." Anslo inquired again. Rey looked over to the warrior, who had moved closer. Despite her discomfort, Rey did not move away. I'm on a long road to trusting wolves... I suppose I can start with Anslo. He's a warrior like me. She thought. "I'm fine. Why do you ask?" It wasn't an honest answer, but Rey wasn't in the mood for more drama, and she definitely wasn't in the mood to be talking about her past. Giving Anslo a grin, she started moving again.

The female couldn't help but wonder about Anslo's past, where he had said there was no need for assassins. "I assume you're curious about my past. I can read your facial expression." Rey gave a small chuckle. "I am equally curious about yours, and how you did not need many assassins." The two had nothing but time, searching for Bramble. She might as well get to know her pack mates a little better. "That is, if you even want to talk about it. Some pasts can be..." Rey searched for an explanation. "Unspeakable." She settled with, howling again for Bramble and sending Anslo a sideways glance.

Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:20 pm

Anslo found he didn't believe Rey when she said she was fine. While he let the topic go out of respect, he was still going to watch her, just the make sure the beta didn't zone out at the wrong time. She continued on, speaking about other things, and Anslo raised his brows at the way she said "unspeakable."

By this point, he was fairly certain Reyas had known an upbringing very similar to Shield's. One full of violence and lacking in love. There was a pang of sympathy in his chest, for his two packmates and their unhappy pasts. Looking at the foggy landscape around them, Anslo gathered his thoughts briefly. He wasn't going to make Rey share her story of she didn't wish to, but he could at least pass the time by sharing his own.

"There is not very much to say regarding my own history." The warrior began, getting flashbacks to his earlier conversation with Shield, "I was born to a pack that lived in a plentiful and peaceful territory. My mother was a talented and kind healer, and my father passed away when I was very young. His brother, the pack's alpha, took me in and trained me as a warrior. The older of my sisters likely became the new alpha, she had always been good with leadership. My other sister left the pack to seek her own way in the world, and my brother became a healer with talent much like our mother's. I don't know what became of them and the pack since I left, but I hope they are well." Anslo looked down to the earth at his paws, once more reminded of how much time had passed since he had last seen them.

"It has been two years since I left my birthpack, and I would be lying if I said I did not miss my family terribly." Anslo realized what he was saying and coughed awkwardly. He hadn't meant to admit such a thing, and the warrior raised his head in another howl to cover his embarrassment.
___
Notes: What is quality posting? Idk man.
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 2:45 am

"There is not very much to say regarding my own history." Rey glanced at the warrior, her eyes filled with curiosity. She wondered how Anslo's past played out. Some wolves are more fortunate than others... and it looks like Anslo was one of those wolves. Straightening her body and sweeping the area for signs of movement, Rey howled lowly for Bramble while listening to the warrior speak. I was born to a pack that lived in a plentiful and peaceful territory. My mother was a talented and kind healer, and my father passed away when I was very young. His brother, the pack's alpha, took me in and trained me as a warrior. Rey listened with a feeling of longing in her heart. Fiach dubh lú a ta ghranmiarh

The older of my sisters likely became the new alpha, she had always been good with leadership. My other sister left the pack to seek her own way in the world, and my brother became a healer with talent much like our mother's. I don't know what became of them and the pack since I left, but I hope they are well." The multicolored fae looked to the ground. Anslo had suffered in his own way, Rey realized. He hadn't nearly experienced what she had, but it was all the same. Rey wondered what life would be like if her family was still alive. "It has been two years since I left my birthpack, and I would be lying if I said I did not miss my family terribly."

"I too miss my family. Rey startled herself into telling Anslo of her pack. Was she really ready to do this? Every bit of her told herself to back of, to run away, but Bramble's safety was at stake. Rey had no choice. Maybe if she shared her past, told it to someone, she could feel better. "I was raised in a substantial pack, with quite a few siblings. My eldest sister, Vita, was the beauty of the family. She was hardly ever seen since she was claimed by a male in my early years. The next oldest was my brother Balor." Rey visibly flinched at the name. "Then came myself, my younger sister Rainne, who was sweet and kind, and my younger brothers Bricrui and Hyslin. For the first few months everything was normal-- perfect, even. My father Crin tried to train us to be warriors, but my mother protested. Said that we shouldn't be turned into killers. However, Balor and myself were trained behind my mother's back as assassins, because we were the next oldest. A year passed and we were highly trained killers. That's when the darkness came. My mother found out about our training and went against Crin. He didn't like it. He believed wolves were expendable, and those who didn't follow his orders would be punished. Especially his own mate. Crin beat her until she begged for mercy while he made his offspring watch on. I tried to fight him, but Balor stopped me. Weeks passed and Crin tried to make us forget about what he'd done. In our tribe, the eldest females took charge and became the leaders. I was next in line to become Alphess. Balor wanted all the power to himself, and Crin didn't want to step down. Rey paused, choking up. Clearing her throat, Rey finished. She wanted to finish. "One night Balor snuck into my den, told me to get up or my mother would die. Crin had my siblings lined up. Rainne was crying, so was Bricrui. Hyslin was brave. He was brave for me. He trusted me. Rey stopped herself from crying in front of Anslo. That would be embarrassing.

"Crin had my mother pinned to the ground while she screamed. He said I could either give up my own life or watch my mother die. I came forwards ready to fight, but brave Hyslin ran in front of me. Balor was never the patient one... and tore out my brother's throat in front of me, his blood painting the grass crimson. I remember having a mental breakdown, jumping on Balor and trying to kill him. Balor held me back and Crin slit my mother's throat wide open. He laughed as he did it-- he enjoyed it. Rainne clung to my side, afraid. Balor tore her from me. He knew that if I were dead, Rainne would be the alpha female. Crin tore her, literally piece to piece. He kept Bricrui alive. During the struggle I broke away, got a scar on my foreleg for my troubles. I never expected to make it out alive, but I managed to run far enough away to disguise my scent. It had been raining. Crin had yelled a promise to me as I ran. He said he would find me. And kill me, to finish what he started.

Rey exhaled. Her heart ached, and she longed to lean on someone. She didn't know if she felt better. By reminding herself of what had happened, she felt miserable. Yet telling someone had made a difference. She felt stronger. After all this time, she missed her siblings. She missed Rainne, with her bright smile and chamomile smelling pelt. She missed Hyslin, with his brave nature and mysterious smile. "I'm sorry." Rey choked. She didn't want to feel anything. "It's supposed to be my job to be emotionless. I'm sorry. Rey howled again to cover herself. She would not be weak.

Mentioned: X
Notes: On my phone there may be mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 4:26 am

Reyas' story had left an unpleasant feeling in Anslo's chest, not dissimilar to what he had felt after hearing Shield speak of his own dreadful past. There was also a spark of anger, at the despicable behavior of her father and elder brother. What sort of wolf killed their mate and own offspring, and watched as their son killed another of their children? Anslo was not the type to wish misfortune upon others, but he hoped Crin and Balor had known nothing but suffering for their deeds. It clearly upset the beta to speak of the events, and Anslo wondered how she trusted him enough so share such a personal thing.

At the beta's final comment, however, Anslo looked at her in disbelief. Emotionless? He had never head of that being part of a beta's duties. As ironic as it was, considering his own usually flat attitude, Anslo was not about to let her tell herself such a thing. "Forgive my outburst, but that is an utterly stupid idea." Anslo stopped to sternly look into Rey's eyes. "You just told me the awful and tragic story of your past, and you think you are not supposed to be emotional? You have lost people near and dear to you, their memories do not deserve to be brushed aside because your concept of duty involves being a rock."

The warrior turned away, continuing in a much softer tone. "It is a beta's job to be strong for their pack, but not the point where they loose their own feelings. No pack should ask such a thing from its leaders." Anslo cast a glance to the beta beside him, to see how she would react. He feared he had gone too far, but much like with Shield, he felt the words needed to be said.

I did not realize I had a habit of giving unsolicited advice. He thought idly, a little surprised with himself. This was the second time to day he had listened to one of his friend's tell their sorrowful past and then proceeded to offer them how their behavior was foolish. First Shield with his blame, now Rey and her lack of emotion. What a day.
___
Notes: There he goes again.
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 6:10 am

"Forgive my outburst, but that is an utterly stupid idea."  Anslo turned and Rey found herself face to face with the stoic warrior.  Come again?  Maybe I have lost all of my wits...  The multicolored fae thought, while holding her gaze with the gray male.  Isolation had been all Rey was prone to.  It was her way of life.  She didn't feel the slightest bit angered at Anslo for expressing himself.  She needed the slap of sensibility.  Tilting her head to the side, the female would narrow her emerald gaze and frown thoughtfully as Anslo spoke.

"You just told me the awful and tragic story of your past, and you think you are not supposed to be emotional? You have lost people near and dear to you, their memories do not deserve to be brushed aside because your concept of duty involves being a rock."  Rey realized they were wasting time standing in front of each other, holding gazes.  Bramble needed to be found.  They could continue their conversation on the move.  Brushing past the warrior, the multicolored fae ducked underneath a fallen branch.  "Perhaps it is my way of life to live like 'a rock'.  Emotions are the downfall of sanity, and the heart is a cruel thing.  Love is but a faerie tale."

"It is a beta's job to be strong for their pack, but not the point where they loose their own feelings."  Anslo continued and Rey let out a sort of desperate snort.  "I ask nothing of you, Anslo, nor of my pack mates.  I have already lost my sense of emotions.  It is my way of life that I chose to live after the slaughter of my family."  Rey was annoyed with how much she had talked about feelings the last couple of days.  It was really starting to irritate her.  Turning her head to the side, Rey addressed Anslo whom she hoped was following her. "What about you?  Warriors shouldn't waste their times with feelings either.  For our greatest glory is never falling."

Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 6:11 am

Anslo let out a frustrated huff at Reyas' stubbornness. He couldn't believe her.  "Perhaps it is my way of life to live like 'a rock'. Emotions are the downfall of sanity, and the heart is a cruel thing. Love is but a faerie tale." Could she not hear how foolish she sounded? He tailed along behind her, listening as she went on to say she had no emotions.

Clearly that is untrue. He thought to himself. Anger was very much an emotion, as were sorrow, happiness, and concern, and all of which he had seen Reyas display in the time he had known her. "You are so very wrong, and I am sorry for that." The warrior said quietly to the ground at his paws. He looked back up to continue his search for the missing huntress, distancing himself from Reyas. As much as he wished to press her further, that could be saved for a different time. Once Bramble was safety retuned to the den, perhaps then they could speak more.

She asked about his own emotions as a warrior, commenting about glory and never falling. Anslo huffed again, looking at her briefly. He replied, "A warrior need only put aside their emotions in a fight. That does not mean they must be at way all the time."
___
Notes: bruh
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 6:20 am

"A warrior need only put aside their emotions in a fight. That does not mean they must be at way all the time." Rey chuckled. It seemed the two had their differences, embers of a fire heated by their stubbornness. "A warrior does not give up, no matter what the time. They learn to cope with what they have, and make themselves stronger. If a warrior feels, they get used to feeling. Then they can't shut it off." Rey ducked under yet another branch before she got hit in the face. Anslo was close behind her so she hoped he saw it too.

"It seems you and I fight for different reasons." Rey said, a hint of her accent seeping into her speech. She held herself tall, sniffing along for where Bramble's scent was the strongest. They were near where her last location had been. The rain wasn't easing up, and fog still drifted around the two's paws. "You battle for, what? Righteousness? I battle for revenge. You make sure wolves stay alive? I make sure wolves deserve to stay alive."

Rey gritted her teeth and wove her way through brambles and foliage. They were almost to the top of Sinapu Mountain, where she was fairly certain Bramble resided.

Notes: Dude xD
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 7:35 am

The warrior crinkled his nose as an unseen branch whacked him. It wasn't a particularly hard blow, but it sure didn't feel all that great. He took a few steps back, shaking his head, before ducking underneath it and continuing.

Reyas was speaking still, going on about the reasons they fought. It didn't surprise him to hear she fought for revenge. She had plenty reason to, he supposed. But Anslo could argue that it wasn't a good reason to fight. Perhaps he was idealistic, but revenge was a poor motivator, for what becomes of a person's drive once that revenge has been sated? He could only hope Rey found something else to fuel her, so she didn't spend her days wallowing in anger.

"I battle because it is my duty," Anslo replied, "and because those I care about mean more to me than anything." The warrior meant it wholeheartedly. He would rather die than let harm befall those close to him. Shield and Bramble and Juniper and Ahora and Brook and even Reyas; all of them. His life was nothing compared to theirs and if anything ever threatened them, it would be over his dead body.

As they traveled further, both wolves continued searching through the fog and rain. Anslo could smell Bramble's scent getting stronger, and he howled once more to call to her. Where are you, Bramble? He thought, frowning.
___
Mentioned: Everybody
Notes: Short post is short.
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 9:26 am

Rey pinwheeled as she heard a slapping sound, then a small grunt. Turning her cranium to the side, she saw Anslo apparently wincing and the branch she had ducked under. Warriors never take their gaze off of what is at hand. The multicolored female thought to herself but didn't say it out loud to Anslo. Facing back to where she had been walking, Rey headed farther up the mountain. The fog parted and rejoined around her paws as she stepped. "I battle because it is my duty," Anslo said in response to Rey's earlier questioning. Right answer. I can find honor in that. Rey thought, while keeping her attention in front of her, eyes sweeping the area over and over again.

"and because those I care about mean more to me than anything." Rey snorted. "Love will blind you, Anslo. It is a virus-- a plague. To be loved is a strength, you can use their distractions against them. To love is weakness." Rey continued walking, her stance now rigid and cold. She wondered how Anslo had the ability to love, it was something she was never good at, and now that she'd lost her family, it was like a void, an empty hole where her heart should be.

"There is no one left I care for." The warrior spoke, her tone low. "I protect Brook because I must. I protect the pack because they deserve it. But I do not love them." Rey's ears twitched, trying to hear any sign of Bramble in the forest while she waited for Anslo to make his reply.

Notes: Short post srry
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:01 am

"I am sorry that is how you feel, Reyas." Anslo replied, noticing the beta's stiff posture. He understood where she was coming from, what made her say such things, but he also knew she was terribly mistaken. Rey hailed from a world full of anger and violence, but that did not mean she had to carry it with her forever. "To love is not a weakness." The warrior went on to say, "I am not strong just because I train, I am strong because I love those I swear to protect. I can understand you might think that foolish, or that it sounds like a silly thing to tell pups, but it is true. Perhaps one day you will discover that and find wolves you can love."

Stepping away from the beta, Anslo moved in a different direction, scanning the hazy air for any signs of life. He feared he would make things worse if he continued to speak, so perhaps a bit of silence would do them good. His thoughts turned to Bramble, her scent was plenty fresh, surely she was nearby. "Bramble?" He called, hearing his voice echo back to him. The fog curled around his paws, and the rain had thoroughly soaked his pelt. While he had no objections to getting wet, Anslo was looking forward to drying off back in the den. He'd had more than enough of all this rain.

With a frown, Anslo pawed at the ground, trying to determine where the huntress could have gone. Perhaps they should have brought Shield with them, as the hunter would likely be able to track Bramble. But then Anslo thought of his and Rey's little spat and decided against such a thing. Besides, Shield was needed with Juniper to protect the den and keep the others safe. Sighing, Anslo continued on up the mountain, looking over to see if Reyas was still moving, too.
___
Mentioned: Bramble, Shield, Juniper
Notes: Oh gee.
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:27 am

The multicolored fae shook her head slightly, looking to the ground. "Fear is the true opiate of combat. But I also fear to love." She muttered, not caring if the warrior heard her or not. Given enough time, any wolf may master the physical realm. With enough knowledge, any wolf may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result. The fae thought, continuing to search for Bramble. The rain seemed to have eased up the slightest bit, but still annoyed the fae to no end. The fog wasn't helping matters either, just getting in the way of things and making it harder to track Bramble's paw prints. You must concentrate upon and consecrate yourself wholly to each day, as though a fire were raging in your soul. Rey thought out of nowhere, surprising herself. Her mother had spoken that to her as a newborn. Only a fools choose pacifism; others are condemned to violence. Crin's words dug themselves into the multicolored fae's mind. Sighing, Rey shook her head and headed farther up the mountain-- which was really just a quite large hill-- and called for Bramble. Rey didn't even think of abandoning the huntress. We will find her. Not finding her is not an option, I will not go back to the den without her. Fatigue tugged at the fae, making her eyelids droop. She hadn't gotten any real sleep for a long time and cherished the thought of an hour's rest, inside the den where it would most likely be dry.

"I am not strong just because I train, I am strong because I love those I swear to protect. I can understand you might think that foolish, or that it sounds like a silly thing to tell pups, but it is true. Perhaps one day you will discover that and find wolves you can love." Anslo spoke. Rey howled to Bramble over and over again, hoping the huntress would come to them. "You would love those you swear to protect even if you barely know them? To me that is weakness. You never know if they would betray you or not." She said in a cold tone. She had once loved a male. She would not speak of it. Rey stopped talking after that. She'd had enough of their disagreement. What the two really needed was to find Bramble. The huntress had to be near.

Notes: When do you want to find Bramble?

Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 2:08 pm

He couldn't expect her to understand, it would be foolish to do so. Reyas and Anslo came from two separate worlds, where hers was cruel and harsh, his had been loving and kind. Of course he had no issue loving his packmates, even if he hardly knew them. They had welcomed him and accepted him, and that was more than enough to think of them as family for. What perplexed him was that Rey had been with the pack for much longer than he, and yet she did not care for them? What sort of wolf stays with a pack they do not care about?

Anslo shook his head, his expression one of disappointment. He was silently glad Reyas had stopped talking, because trying to get anything through to her was comparable to trying to breath a hole in a mountain. It was pointless and clearly it was going to take someone far more skilled than Anslo.

Listening to Reyas howl again and again, Anslo was beginning to doubt Bramble was in the area. But her trail lead to here, so where was she? He let out his own howl, listening to it resound through the air, before stamping a paw of the ground in frustration.

While he prided himself on being level-headed and reasonable, this whole situation was starting to get to him. Bramble being missing, this intruder who caused him to jump at shadows, Rey's stubbornness, the warrior wanted to go back to the den and sleep so he didn't have to deal with anything anymore.

Realizing his own growing irritation, Anslo took a deep breath to calm himself. What am I doing? He thought, This is not the time nor the place.
___
Addressed: Nobody
Mentioned: Bramble, Reyas
Notes: 'tis a terrible post. And since Bramble is AWOL, I guess we can find her now.
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 4:10 pm

While Rey was searching, she thought Bramble's scent was growing stronger. Perhaps they were heading the in the right direction. The multicolored female felt a sort of releif wash over her, and realized she'd been extremely stressed. Turning back to Anslo, Rey felt rather guilty for arguing with him. Maybe he had a point. Maybe she didn't have to be strong all the time. The thought repulsed her like one would feel before they were about to vomit, but the fae figured that little by little she could ease herself into it like easing one into a pool of ice cold water.

Before she went through a thicket that would lead her to the clearing, Rey turned around and looked the warrior in the eyes. "Look, Anslo... I'm sorry. About everything. I'm sorry I'm so stubborn and I'm sorry that I won't listen to you. I shouldn't have been hard on you when you're just trying to do your best. It seems that wherever I go I tend to insult people... and I don't want to be that way." The assassin turned back towards the brush and forced herself through the thicket, earning cuts and scrapes that she would have Ahora tend to if she was willing. Bramble's scent was very strong here, and Rey knew she was here. She could feel it.

Grinning, Rey looked back to smile at Anslo. "Now let's go get Bramble back." She said, starting around a wide oak, her tail swishing lazily behind her. As the beta made her way around the large oak, she smiled in relief and happiness. Bramble was there, looking at the ground. The ground. The ground. "Bramble? It's kinda raining out and we need to get you back to the den... protocol calls for..." Rey started, trying to rehearse protocol for the situation. Deciding it wasn't the time to repeat scripted lines that sounded authoritative, Rey shook her head. "Screw it. Are you okay? Doesn't matter. We should get back to the den." Motioning for Bramble to follow her, Rey grinned at Anslo. "That wasn't that hard was it?"

Mentioned: Ahora
Addressed: Bramble, Anslo
Notes: This is a BIG post for me in Rey's character development.
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:00 am

Hearing Reyas apologize brought a hint of a smile to Anslo's features. Maybe something he had said had gotten through to her after all. "It is unfair to expect you to change right away." He replied, heading back over to her, "It is easy for me to trust and care because I have never known much else, but I realize not everyone has had the same experiences as I. So I should apologize as well." That seemed to be the end of the conversation, and Anslo was glad to have things cleared up between him and Reyas.

He followed the beta towards where Bramble's scent was strongest, and at Rey's words, nodded in agreement, "Indeed, let us bring her back." The brush they had traveled though had caught on his fur and nicked him in a few places, but Anslo shook the slight pain off and continued on. He audibly sighed with relief when Bramble was in his sights, glad to see her unharmed. Rey's attempt at following protocol was humorous, and he moved closer as she spoke to the huntress.

"That wasn't that hard was it?" Reyas was then asking, looking back at him.

The warrior grinned, "I daresay things could have gone much worse." He replied, coming to stand beside Reyas. "It is good to see you again, Bramble." He told the huntress, "Though we really should be heading out of here." With Bramble located, Anslo was eager to get back to the den, where it was dry and he knew where everyone was.

Faintly, over the rain, he heard a pair of howls in the distance. Most likely Juniper and Shield calling them back. Anslo raised his snout in a howl of his own, to acknowledge his packmates back at the den. He hoped it carried to them, though with the weather he ddin't know if it would. Regardless, they would be returning soon, so they wouldn't need to wait much longer.
___
Addressed: Reyas, Bramble
Mentioned: Shield, Juniper
Notes: Look at Rey growing up! *sniff*

Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 8:36 am

The multicolored fae felt slightly giddy at finding Bramble.  They would all get home safely, and at this rate, would be back to the den in around twenty minutes.  Descending the mountain was much easier than hiking up it, and Rey wanted to suddenly burst out running at full speed.  Of course, her role as second in command kept her in the responsible mood.... for the moment.  Glancing back at Bramble with emerald eyes, Rey made sure her companion was still safe and sound.  She was proud of both herself and Anslo, and that they wouldn't be coming back to the den empty handed.  She was sure Juniper was holding down the fort, and with the help of Shield, the two could keep the pack stable while Brook was away and Bramble was missing.  She's not missing anymore.  She's right here.  Looking over her shoulder, Rey would give Bramble a reassuring smile, while looking back to the front.

Something inside of her felt weird... tingly.  With a start, Rey wondered if it could have been the thing Anslo had been talking about.  Sure, she was protective of her pack mates, but was this something else...?  Was this love?  Snorting to herself, the multicolored fae would look back again to make sure both the huntress and the warrior were following her.  She had heard howls from back at the den, and let out one of her own to say that they were okay, and that they were coming home.  For the time being, the rain had stopped, but the fog had gotten thicker.  Rey grinned at the scene.

Getting an idea in her head, Rey turned to Anslo with a smirk on her face, her emerald optics gleaming.  "Race you back to the den, or are you scared of losing?"  She dared him, off with a flash.  She knew Bramble and Anslo would be following her.  Shooting around trees and jumping over underbrush, Rey was like a speed demon.  She got closer to the territory with every breath, until finally she ran through Tatanka springs, the warm water sending up steam and mixing with the fog, making an extremely thick media.  N'fheadar má tá na cinn eile fiú gar do teacht suas le liom.  The fae thought just as she slipped, and with a small yelp, went plunging into the warm waters.  Swimming to the surface and gasping for air, Rey climbed out of the water.  "Again, seriously?"  She muttered.

Mentioned: Juniper, Brook, Bramble, Shield
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 5:55 pm

It was a strange sight to see Reyas suddenly as chipper as a pup, and her excitement, Anslo had to admit, was contagious. He grinned, tagging along beside Bramble as the beta lead the way. When she challenged him to a race, Anslo scoffed. Him? Racing? It seemed rather unfair, considering he had a good deal more mass than she. Anslo was a built fighter, meant for strength and combat, not racing. Perhaps Bramble or Shield would be better competitors, but the heavy male was bound to lose from the get-go.

"I do not pick fights I cannot win." He called as Rey darted off. Looking to the huntress beside him, Anslo continued, "Best make sure she does not get into any trouble." The warrior set out at an easy jog, looking back to make sure Bramble was following. He wasn't moving as fast as Reyas, but they would catch up eventually.

To his surprise, Anslo arrived down at the Springs to find Reyas once again soaking wet. "Did you slip again?" He asked with a sly smile. "I thought I told you to watch your step..." The warrior shook his head in mock disappointment.

He padded past her with Bramble, heading towards the den and saying over his shoulder, "Come along, my fearless beta. Our mission is not over until we return this rescued hunter to the den."

As he walked, Anslo marveled at how relaxed he was. The situation earlier had been so tense, but now he was joking and smiling as if he was a youth again. How peculiar, he thought. Perhaps it was due to things being better between him and Reyas. He remembered the cold tone of his voice when speaking to her the previous day by the den, her obvious distaste for their conversation on love and strength. Anslo hated when the air was foul between him and another wolf, especially one in his pack. But their relationship seemed better now, which was a relief.

Anslo also thought back to his conversation with Shield how it had felt good to talk with the hunter. It had been a while since he had last honestly called someone his friend. He went on to wonder if his temperament was so much more easygoing because he was bonding with those around him. Two years of wandering alone had made Anslo quiet and stoic, and it was nice to have others to talk to once again. He smiled to himself, a small, content smile. He could get used to this.
___
Addressed: Rey, Bramble
Notes: wtf???? This turned into a terrible self-reflection post. ew.
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 4:21 am

As the multicolored fae drew herself out of the water, she felt as if eyes were watching her from the shadows. Stiffening and turning, Rey realized it was just an odd looking branch. I'm too paranoid. The female thought. Hearing a taunting but friendly voice behind her, Rey turned again to see Anslo, who had finally caught up. Bramble was not far behind. "Did you slip again? I thought I told you to watch your step." Rey's mouth curved into a smirk. "It seems I often forget my balance. Shaking herself off, the female would again grin as she began to walk, this time more slowly and cautiously across the springs. "Come along, my fearless beta. Our mission is not over until we return this rescued hunter to the den." The emerald-eyed fae followed the two, heading in the direction of the den. "When have I ever failed at a mission, 'my stoic warrior'?" Reyas said sarcastically, mimicking Anslo's previous words.

The small group grew closer to the densite, and Rey found herself eager to get back. Overall, she was questioning herself, and how she got to where she was. She was acting... different. Happier. And she had no idea as to why. Shaking her head, the fae shifted her green optics to Bramble. Perhaps it was because they had gotten her back that Rey was more lighthearted. The weight of worry lifted off of her, though that was a contemptible thought. Either way, Rey wasn't exactly sure how her new actions would fit into the pack. After all, she was supposed to be the strong second in command, void of emotions. Anslo had taught her that there could he another way of life... and that it was about more than just surviving. The multicolored fae was reminded of how she had been before Crin had tortured and killed her mother. She had been a wide eyed pup, transformed into a vindictive assassin. She still was. But it didn't mean that she couldn't be happier... more fun to be around.

And just like that, the beta understood her purpose in the pack. She was protective of the members because... well, she loved them. It was a foreign concept, one Anslo had taught her, but she thought it was at least the beginning of caring for her pack. That didn't mean she couldn't be the strong warrior she was raised to be... she would have to in order to train new warriors. But when she wasn't fighting or sparring, life could be a little more... enjoyable. Glancing up, Rey realized they were on the outskirts of the main den. "We should be there in a few minutes. The female said.
Mentioned: The pack
Addressed: Anslo, Bramble
Notes: Sorry for shortness (SELF REFLECTIONS FOR ALL) My next post will be at the main den
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 7:20 am

"When have I ever failed at a mission, 'my stoic warrior'?"

Anslo shot a smirk back at the female following him and Bramble. "I did not mean to accuse," He replied in an overly formal tone, giving an exaggerated bow of his head in apology.

The trio continued walking for a little while longer, until Rey announced they were nearing the den. Anslo was glad to almost be back, he couldn't wait for a nice, long nap in the dry safety of the cave. Then, once the weather cleared up, he might invite Juniper to go to the Springs with him. He imagined that as a fisher, she enjoyed swimming, so perhaps the two of them could spend some time chatting down there. He didn't know the older female too well, so what better way to learn more about her?

Hopefully it will be safe to leave Reyas and Shield in the same place together...He thought with a chuckle. Both their moods seemed to have improved, so the warrior was praying they could get along. His dark eyes flicked over to Bramble, quietly walking alongside him. She could keep things at the den going smoothly, he figured, make sure the beta and hunter didn't go at each other again.

As he approached the familiar area surrounding the den, Anslo stopped to look back at Reyas. He met the beta's emerald gaze and said, "I am glad we spoke." With that, the warrior went on his way back to the den, feet propelled by the promise of sleep and a dry surface to lay on.
___
Mentioned: Bramble, Juniper, Shield
Notes: Next post at the den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sinapu Mountain  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinapu Mountain    Sinapu Mountain  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sinapu Mountain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum