Creekside Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CreekSide Shadow, Semi realistic wolf Rp.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foxglove Medow

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reyas

Reyas

Foxglove Medow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 6:01 am

Reyas had begun to plot out what she would do to this tree when she heard a voice behind her. It belonged to Shield. "Mind if I join...?" He asked walked by her. Reyas took a step back, observing the male. He was a bit on the lean side, though built for hunting not sparring. Rey had no idea how well he was trained, or if he could even take a hit. However, fighting wolves was much more enjoyable than fighting trees. They made for good obstacles but didn't fight back. They were more for beginners' practice.

Shrugging, Rey got into a defensive stance. "If you think you can take it." She grinned, motioning for him to attack her. She was curious to see how this would go. The wind rustled by, and Rey was already planning what she would do. Swift block, parry, sweep, attack. Simple. Rey scolded herself. One must never underestimate another. She thought, but still felt like this would be an easy win. A ligean ar a fheiceáil cad atá fuair sé.

Mentioned: Shield
Addressed: Shield
Notes: Short post, writers block ajkiosf
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm

"If you think you can take it." he heard the beta said. Sounds like a challenge... he thought to himself smiling. Since Bramble hasn't returned, he crouches down into fighting stance. He scanned her for anything which might take her concentration off of him for a second. Nothing seemed to attract her attention, so with a sigh he went in for it. He went in and bumped into her chest, hoping to get her slightly off of balance.

Addressed: Reyas, Bramble
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 10:06 am

Reyas blinked out of surprise when Shield simply bumped into her. Doesn't he know how to add force? I thought he did. Oh, well. Something to teach him. Rey thought as she feinted stumbling back, regaining her balance and leaping at Shield. Coming at him with full force, Rey switched from his left to his right, planning on taking him off his guard. Diving and rolling into his legs with her body, Rey attempted to take Shield down, pouncing on him. She wasn't strong, but hoped the force from his fall was enough to keep him down for now. Looking down at the male with a puzzling gaze, Rey tilted her head, wary of her opponent. Surely he must have thought this through first... Rey questioned.

"This isn't a game. Attack with full force and try to trick me. Always go for the kill, and never ever repeat a move." Rey instructed whilst still on top of the male, baring her teeth. Then, lightly stepping off of the hunter, Rey backed up and nodded for Shield to give it a try. Maybe he'll take my advice into account. Or perhaps not... and this fight will have been too easy. Rey grinned despite herself. She usually took sparring seriously, but something about the image of Shield battling made her laugh.

Nodding her head, Rey would wait for the hunter to attack. "Keep your guard up, focus on the target and the spar, and clear your head of any other thoughts. I attack, you block, then attack. It's a constant moving process." Rey nodded to Shield, pawing the ground. Hey, it was better than practicing on a tree.

Níl sé ag breathnú cosúil a fhios aige rud ar bith faoi troid, ná tógadh chun é, ach raibh sé ag rá go raibh sé ardaithe a bheith ina cheannaire sin is dócha a fhios aige rud éigin , sé nach bhfuil ach a ligean ar cíos a fhios dom. Rey thought in a series of possible moves and attacks in her native language, remembering the time when she had first started to spar.

Mentioned: X
Notes: X
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 10:49 am

Shield felt dizzy for a moment. Everything went so fast he did not really know what happened. Reyas took him completely by surprise. The light sparring and easy female he thought he was sparring with turned out be a bit more serious. She was completely right, his mind was everywhere except at the sparring. He takes a minute to take in the info she gave him and thought it over. Hoping to do better, he crouched down once again, but starts circling her this time, as he was trained. He remembers the direct orders from his father.

He leaps forward, using his shoulders to knock her down. Knowing how fast she can get up, he makes a move and steps above her, quickly pushing his nose into her neck. He did not want to really bite her, so figured it was the best way to go in for 'the kill'

Addressed: Reyas
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 8:53 am

Rey's gaze was diverted to the ground for a millisecond, checking her stance. Pleased that it was good enough, Rey looked up in time to see Shield running at her. Quick reflexes being tested, Rey had time to protect her injured shoulder before she was slammed into by Shield's shoulders. The impact made the female wince as he wound was hit on the ground, but she was trained to take in the pain. Attempting to get up, Rey realized she couldn't because of the hunter's evasive moves. He stepped above her and pressed his nose into her neck. What the heck is he doing? Rey wondered. Looking up at the hunter Rey cocked her head. "Good job. Was not expecting that." She squirmed. "...Uh, can I get up now?" She smirked.

He's a fast learner. Reyas thought. When he didn't move at first, Rey got an idea. Moving to her left a little bit, she suddenly put all of her force into her right side, rolling into Shield's legs and taking him to the ground. Shooting up as quick as lightning, Rey made no move to tackle Shield; he was already on the ground. Her shoulder ached but she ignored it. Instead, she made a motion with her head that said 'get up'. She was pleased with Shield's tactics.

"You know you wouldn't make a half bad warrior." She said, her eyes glinting. N'fheadar cad a rinne sé a bheith ina sholáthraí ionad gCosantóirí . O Bhuel. Tá mo cheannaire dom agus na gCosantóirí liath don phost. The female beta grinned at Shield.

Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:48 am

Shield thought it was all good and over, but the beta seemed to be full of surprises. With the blink of an eye he found himself back on the ground and her on top. Not the most pleasant fall, since it involved his side. He grunts as he got up a her silent 'command'.

"You know you wouldn't make a half bad warrior." the beta said. All he could do is smirk with the words "Thanks.". She seemed to be grinning and her thoughts seemed to be gone. He wondered what she was thinking.

"I trained hard earlier, but guess I got a bit rusty because of the... things that happened. The sparring will do me good, whenever you need a partner, just find me!" he said trying to create a conversation.

Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 10:03 am

"Thanks." Shield said in reverence to Rey's earlier speech. The fae nodded graciously and stepped back a tad, looking around. "I trained hard earlier, but guess I got a bit rusty because of the... things that happened. The sparring will do me good, whenever you need a partner, just find me!" Rey cocked her head. The things that happened? What could he possibly mean? Shrugging, the multicolored beta nodded. "I'll be sure to seek you out." She said.

Curiosity pulled at Rey until she suddenly asked a foolish question. "What do you mean by the things that happened?" The fae cursed herself for speaking her mind all the time. There are certain boundaries you must not pass ceann beag. Still, the beta couldn't take her words back, and looked at the ground as she waited for a response that probably wasn't going to happen.

Ever since that day in the creek before the storm, Rey realized she and Shield had something in common with their pasts; he was reluctant to admit it, and she would never reveal her backstory. Not while she was still alive. The medium scale female had gone too far with her questioning, and hoped Shield wouldn't snap at her. Not that she couldn't handle it; she was a well bred warrior.

"Sorry. You don't have to answer that... just thought I should get to know you better... have more common ground." Reyas flattened her ears and waited for a response from the gray hunter, even though she knew it may not be good. Nach ndéanann sé ábhar. Is féidir liom é a ghlacadh.

The sun had dissipated behind clouds that promised rain, but not futile and heavy like the last storm. This would be more like a gentle rainfall. Rey despised rain like that-- it would remind her of a time when her life was peaceful and she thought there had been nothing more to life than living. She had drastically miscalculated her naivety.

Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:10 am

"What do you mean by the things that happened?"... Shield had no idea what to answer to the emerald-eyed female. Reveal his past, he might be left alone once again, keep it secret forever, it'll keep haunting him for the rest of his life. He hesitated for a moment, not really knowing how to reply to her.

Just when he wanted to answer her, he heard her say: "Sorry. You don't have to answer that..." he sighed in relief. He saw her ears flatten and her standing in a ashamed position. "...just thought I should get to know you better... have more common ground." he felt awful just to leave her wandering. He turned around for a moment to think.

He looked out to the calm creek, the sound of water flowing was very relaxing. He could feels his heart beating slowly... but enough of the calmness, he thought. Its time to make his decision. He wanted to tell her everything to earn her full trust and stay at her side, but she might just leave him if she knew. The words of his mother came back. Listen to your heart, and everything will work out...

He turns around and looks into the female's eyes. "Why don't we take a walk." he said to her starting to hike forward, hoping she'll follow him.

Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 8:11 am

Rey was about to turn and walk back to the den; surely there was something there for her to do. Gathering food, directing orders, taking charge while Brook was absent... being the beta wasn't an exciting job, but someone had to do it. They would need to hunt again, soon enough, but that could wait for now. They had at least two more days before they would need another big food source. Rey could do her best to bring a couple hares and squirrels to the den, but she was a terrible hunter. Much better at fighting and combat. The multicolored fae realized that was the way it had often been in her birth pack, with her siblings. Baring her teeth, Rey visibly flinched at the idea of her siblings. Of everything that was her fault. Nach dóigh sin.

Suddenly the beta found herself looking into the hunter's eyes. "Why don't we take a walk." He said, starting forwards. Rey tilted her head confused, but started to follow the male. A walk... what could he possibly want? The beta thought, but followed anyways. Perhaps he was wondering about the plans for spring... the pack would need to harvest several plants that were good for medicinal purposes, and of course, hunt more. But that was far away. Maybe it was about the fishing intake? The perch had been slightly difficult to catch at late... or maybe he was going to seek out a better hunting plan...? Rey padded faster as to catch up with the male, then began talking.

"If this is about your hunting role, I really can't say anything yet without Brook's approval, but if it would be better suited to begin hunting at the southern edge... I think it's a farther distance away but the prey there is much more fulfilling." Rey prepared to talk negotiation with this male, if that was what he had wanted to talk to her about. Honestly, she was a bit confused. And since she was the acting leader while Brook was gone, she really should be supervising the rest of the pack.

Más mian sé i ndáiríre ach labhairt , ansin ba chóir duit éisteacht . Ach cad a d'fhéadfadh sé seo a bheith , b'fhéidir, mar gheall ar? Rey thought, her emerald optics wandering over Shield, as if to ask him what he wanted by taking a walk. Every part of the female was itching to go; to just get out of there. But it was her job to attend to her pack-mates problems.

Mentioned: Brook
Notes: Rey really has no clue xD
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 9:51 am

Shield sees Reyas is completely confused. She looked as if she was hit by lightning. He rolled his eyes in wonder in how she kept talking. "If this is about your hunting role, I really can't say anything yet without Brook's approval, but if it would be better suited to begin hunting at the southern edge... I think it's a farther distance away but the prey there is much more fulfilling." he heard the beta spoke. "No it was actually not about the hunting..."

They walk on a little while in silence. It started to bother the hunter as he takes a quick look over the beta. He looks straight forward, trying to avoid the beta's eyes."You really wanna know what happened in my past..?" he asks not moving his head.

Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 10:19 am

The multicolored beta was tense, waiting for a response from the grayscale hunter. It seemed like a rather odd thing to do: walk around in the forest and talk about a possible promotion. However, Shield's words shut Rey up. "No, it was not actually about the hunting..." Rey looked at him in surprise and blinked her emerald optics. "...Oh." The two walked in silence, Rey trying not to bolt at the uncertainty of the conversation and the uncomfort. Finally, Shield paused, not looking Rey in the eyes. This must be serious... Rey glanced at the ground, then defiantly back at the hunter, looking him straight in the eyes even when he refused to meet hers.

"You really wanna know what happened in my past?" Rey tilted her head. He was actually going to tell her? Shock and surprise left the beta's mouth hanging slightly open before she had the common sense to close it. Did she really want to know that badly? But at the same time, knowing might help Shield get rid of whatever he was fighting inside of himself. Rey just hoped the conversation wouldn't turn to her past. She would never willingly spit that information out. "If you are willing to talk, then I am willing to listen."

Reyas stood patiently, while rain began to drizzle out of the sky. It was a sort of light mist, making the ground foggy and the air wispy. Dark clouds had rolled overhead, and it seemed that night would be approaching in a couple of hours. The two wolves were in the forest, however, so it wasn't like they were drenched. If this comes to talking about my past... I'm out of here. Rey thought determinedly as fog began to drift around her paws.

Addressed: X
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 10:54 am

"If you are willing to talk, then I am willing to listen." he heard the beta say. It looked like she was thinking a lot over, possibly some secrets. He tilted his head slightly and gave a sigh. He looks to the side, once again trying to avoid her hypnotizing eyes. He did not have the words, but he knew he already got himself into the situation. He sits on the ground, going back in time. "It was about 3 years ago... I left my old pack when both my parents died." he swallows hard by the word 'parents'. "My father was a hard alpha, born warrior with the heart of a... a killer..." he chatters his teeth against each other, making a clear sign of his fur rising. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"My mother was the omega... she was always the one to calm me down when me and my father fought." he looks down pawing the ground, trying not to look up, before his eyes reveals weakness. "She was all I ever needed... until she was taken away from me, ripped to shreds right before my eyes..." he breathed fast. The ache came back as he remembered his mother's last words.

He hardens himself again. "Of course my father exploded... I heard it for weeks after the incident. Until that last night..." he keeps his head down. The next moment he realizes he talked more out than he was planning to, and lifts his head to the beta. He catches her eyes again, hoping she had some kind of reason not to have heard his last words.

Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 11:24 am

The female beta listened intently, her eyes soft and understanding, yet at the same time hard and unyielding. She understood loss and pain, terror and betrayal. "It was about 3 years ago... I left my old pack when both my parents died. My father was a hard alpha, born warrior with the heart of a... a killer... "My mother was the omega... she was always the one to calm me down when me and my father fought." Rey barely kept herself from emitting a tiny gasp. It can't be... why my history must be much similar to this male's... She shook her head and blinked, surprised to see that Shield had made eye contact with her.

"She was all I ever needed... until she was taken away from me, ripped to shreds right before my eyes... Of course my father exploded... I heard it for weeks after the incident. Until that last night..." Being the hard-earned, listens-to-everything type, Rey's head shot up as she heard the last words. "Last night?" She frowned, taking a small step back. "Sheild. What do you mean 'last night'?" Could it have something to do with the mysterious intruder she had seen that night in the cave? Or was it something else? Rey hoped it was something as innocent as nightmares and bad dreams.

Memory after memory came flowing back to the multicolored beta's eyes, and soon she was having a full out flashback. The laughter of murderers. An auburn hued female, eyes of honey, gentle, kind... broken. A dark brown male covered in blood, his eyes shining.... his emerald eyes shining. Wide eyes... accusations... a pact. A slave. Blood of sisters and brothers... a wicked promise made to a young runaway.... with emerald eyes.

Notes: Uncovering a small tidbit of Rey's history...
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 11:41 pm

"Last night?" he heard her say. He dropped his head, not answering the beta. "Shield. What do you mean 'last night'?" there was no escape now. He rose from his position and looked her straight in the eyes. "Until the night I made an accident..." he continued, not knowing whether to stay and talk or just turn around and run away. He just stayed focused on the beta, feeling impossible to take his eyes off of the emerald optics.

She seemed to be thinking hard. He flickered his ears, maybe she was thinking of her past. He knew very well she will never talk about it, not even if she trusted him with her life. As if... he looked away, knowing he could never win her trust, not with his past. Still he couldn't help himself, and looked forward to meet her eyes again. "Reyas are you okay...?" he asked with the slightest voice of concern.

Notes: here we go...
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 4:43 am

"Until the night I made an accident." Shield said almost bitterly. Rey cocked her head, her emerald optics entranced. What does he mean, why can't he just tell me? Maybe he doesn't trust me. Understandable. Rey glared defiantly at the grayscale male, willing him to tell her what he had kept hidden all of these years. She couldn't bear not knowing. And for that reason you two are just alike.[/i] Rey told herself. The beta realized she had spaced out for a bit.

"Reyas are you okay...?" The male asked, seemingly worried. Rey nodded. "I'm fine. Is that all you wished to tell me?" Rey couldn't deal with this whole "guess and figure it out" cliche. She desperately wanted to flee back to the den as rain spattered her pelt, but she had the feeling Shield wasn't done speaking. Of course there was something she wasn't telling him either, but he didn't need to know that. Rey forced a smile and sat down, gesturing for the hunter to continue, her entire body itching to just run away and hide in a small cavernous hole.

A young pup, brave and endearing. A pelt made of cinnamon and browns, ebonies and grays. Eyes as green as summer grass. A hidden path, concealed among lies and treachery. A faithful friend, confiding and understanding. A dark cloud rolling over the brilliant sun, ceasing light and hope along with it. The path of a warrior spread out before a wide eyed pup. An assassin. A brown and black male and a sinister smile, fangs dripping with blood...

Notes: No. Just no.
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 7:12 am

"I'm fine." he sniggered. He knew she was lying. "Is that all you wished to tell me?" he took a deep breath. "Is there anything else you wanted to know...?" he asked the beta. He looked around and saw the rain starting to fall. "Get up, we can talk while we go back. I really don't want to be trapped in another storm..." he said without even noticing his commanding voice. He got up and started walking slowly so that she could catch up fast.

Notes: Sorry for short post I had to start a new conversation
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 10:37 am

"Is there anything else you wanted to know? The beta was about to tell Shield exactly what she wanted to know, but before she could she was cut off by the look on the hunters face. It was a sort of snicker, making Rey feel confused and defensive and angry at Shield for being angry with her. "Get up, we can talk while we go back. I really don't want to be caught in another storm..." Cocking her head... Rey glared at Shield from behind.

Getting on her paws, she started following the hunter. Rain had spattered on Rey's face, causing her to constantly blink and keep the rain out of her emerald optics. Jogging to catch up with Shield, Reyas stared angrily at him. "Hey, what is your problem?" She demanded angrily, holding back a growl. She was done playing games.

Notes: Sorry for short post
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 1:45 pm

"Hey, what is your problem?" the female snapped at him. He halted and frowned. "What do you mean..?" he said baring his teeth slightly. He couldn't understand what was suddenly going on with her. His eyes met her and he could sense her emotions... Anger, frustration, and... guilt... he frowned again. What on earth can she feel guilty for?! She did not do anything wrong! he thought to himself. Or... did she... he flattened the frown and looked her straight into the eyes, trying to gather more info. It felt like she was hiding something... something deep, dark... just like him...

Notes: Sorry for short post its 3 am here I'm dead tired...
Back to top Go down
Juniper

Juniper

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 6:00 pm

For the last little while, the old Fisher known as Juniper had been wandering the treeline of Foxglove meadow, taking in every square foot of territory, memorizing the place she now calls her home. Loping easily and loosely along the trail, with the warm sun beating against her tawny coat, Juniper conjured up an old, old memory of Foxglove. . .

It was a pleasantly warm day, and the sound of SilverRock creek bubbled in the background as two young wolves galloped through a leaf-lit wood, their tawny pelts waving in the late summer wind. One, a lighter coated female, stopped in front of a small branch of the stream, gratefully lapping at it's waters. Lifting her head, her smart yellow eyes locked onto a little sprout sticking up from the forest floor. It had bright, stunning blossoms of pastel colors, and the female was instantly drawn to it. After splashing happily across the stream, she halted in front of the small plant, her tail wagging joyfully. The young female wasn't sure what she wanted to do with her small discovery, but she knew that she wanted to get closer. Bending down, she sniffed the little plant before stomping her fore-paws on the ground and licking it lightly, just a small brush of the tongue. Suddenly, a loud growl rung out behind her, and her companion bounded up, his guard hairs raised. "Get away from there!" He snarled, glaring at the flower. "Don't worry, big brother! It's only a flower, see?" Chuckled the smaller female, picking the little sprout with her teeth and trotting over to her older sibling. "That's not just a flower, that's Foxglove!" The male shouted, ripping the innocent-looking plant from his sister's mouth and spitting it onto the ground. "If you would've eaten it, you would have died!" He scolded, stamping the flower into the dirt. "Aw, you ruined it!" Wined the female, pretending not to hear him. "Whatever." He grumbled, lapping from the stream. "Just be more careful next time, okay?" he sighed. Just be more careful. . .

Juniper blinked and looked around. In her  distraction, she had wandered away from the meadow and deeper into the forest. Sighing deeply, she began to trot in the general direction of the den, noticing rain clouds gathering above and not really feeling like getting wet. As she walked, voices became audible in the distance. And even though she tried not to listen, the old female couldn't help but notice that they sounded tense. And as she got even closer, she recognized the voices to belong to Reyas, the Beta, and Shield, the Hunter. How come I always seem to end up near those two? she wondered to herself, letting out a low, annoyed growl as it began to rain. Great. Juniper thought sarcastically, trotting a bit faster and trying to stay under the cover of the trees. As she passed within a few feet of the Hunter and Beta, only a brush wall standing between them, she noticed a bit of snarl in their voices. And before she could think it over, she was bounding through the brush wall, the fur raising on her back.

"Hey," Juniper called coldly as she emerged from the barrier of brush, ignoring the thorns. "Another storm is on the way. We wouldn't want you two getting lost again, would we?" She remarked harshly, flicking her tail irritably. Oh gosh, a thought hit her suddenly, her eyes darting between the two tense canines. I sound just like I used to. . . She reflected, suddenly quite nervous. Taking a step back, she muttered "Might want to get to the den." Then, she left; leaping through the brush and from which she came. Once again, she began to make her way back to the den, only this time, speeding up to a swift trot. But now, she wasn't so concerned about the rain.

Just be more careful next time, okay? just be more careful next time. . .

none.
Notes:
Uncovering Juniper's past little by little, Just bear with me, please. . .
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 8:04 am

"What do you mean..?" Shield practically growled. Rey was about to give him a piece of her mind, which involved pain, when she was interrupted by none other than Juniper. Any other time Rey would be annoyed that the older female kept following her around everywhere, but in this situation, she was glad. She was confused, angry, bitter, and quite frankly, reminded of her history which she was not going to tell anyone. Ever. She didn't care if Shield stayed mad at her for eternity, she was mad at him right back. This has been just wonderful. Rey fumed, glaring at the scowling hunter. Someone should remind him of his place. Part of her said. At ease. Ar a suaimhneas. The other said dangerously. He has badly underestimated her.

"Hey, another storm is on the way. We wouldn't want you two getting lost again, would we?" The older female said. Is that supposed to be irony? Rey thought. "No. We wouldn't." Rey's voice was scary; bitter. "Might want to get to the den." Rey nodded. "I think that's a good idea." She said, her tone still stiff and dangerous, as if daring anyone to come close to her. Brushing past the hunter, Rey joined Juniper's side and began walking towards the den site.

I knew this was a bad idea stór. I should have never ever... She paused in her mental rant. Never ever what? Growling slightly, Rey kept walking in a determined gait, the rain dripping off of her pelt. She was vastly reminded of a familiar face she had barely seen in her childhood. A pale face, yet extremely beautiful. Eyes of light brown, fur of silvers and whites. Her eldest sister. Mourning filled Rey along with her hatred that had already existed. Oh, Vita. After all of this time I still miss you. Attempting to shove her emotions back inside of her, Rey succeeded. I shall not be weak.

Addressed: Juniper
Notes: Uh oh she got her don't mess with meh face on -_-
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 11:06 am

After meeting the others by the creek, Anslo had wandered off to continued his patrol. Sometime during it, he glanced up find more angry clouds gathering in the sky. The warrior cursed under his breath. Another storm? He'd have to do his patrols all over again. Well, it wasn't like someone was ordering him to do it, but he still felt obligated. He wasn't a good hunter or healer, so he had to contribute something.

Turning back in the direction of the den, Anslo set off at a brisk pace. He didn't want to test the storm by taking his time and it was already beginning to drizzle.

Arriving at the outskirts of Foxglove Meadow, he spotted his packmates from before. They seemed to have noticed the sour weather and were also heading back. The warrior picked up his gait to try and catch up, but as he approached, he noticed something wasn't right. There was a tenseness in the air, as if something bad had happened.

Juniper and Reyas were leaving, so Anslo came to a stop beside Shield. In his own silent way, the warrior cast a look to the hunter, as if to ask if he was alright. While Anslo wasn't very good at reading situation, even he could sense something was up. And while emotions and that sort of thing were usually beyond him, Anslo still cared about the members of the pack.
___
Notes: Y'all need some milk. XD
Mentioned: Juniper, Reyas, and Shield
Addressed: No one
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 7:53 am

The hunter felt his anger creeping up his throat. Silently the beta deeply offended him, without even saying a word. He saw the look in her eyes, the look of dominance, and he knew he meant nothing to her, nothing but a weak hunter that has one job, to obey her. It stung to realize the one friend he thought he had, has just another way to tear him down, just like everyone else.

He saw a familiar face of the fisher Juniper approaching the scene, very thankful she interrupted, before he let it out... but the coldness in her voice... the bitterness of Reyas... it felt like the whole pack turned against him. The only ones who did not yet, was Bramble, Ahora, Brook and Anslo...

Just when he felt like he was alone, a familiar scent caught up with him. The big warrior made his appearance next to him. He met his eyes for a second, understanding the look as "Are you okay?" he looked forward again. He thought deep... the warrior might be just as alone as him... he's always left out, and quiet. Maybe his true friend lied in the heart of a warrior... "Ever feels like the whole world's against you?" he asked the warrior, hoping to start a conversation.

Mentioned: Reyas, Ahora, Bramble, Brook, Juniper
Addressed: Anslo
Back to top Go down
Juniper

Juniper

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 2:47 pm

It took several minutes for Juniper to realize that the Beta, Reyas, was trotting beside her, rage and pain openly burning within her eyes. Sighing, the old Fisher looked down at her paws, realizing that for once, she wanted to help instead of making fun or teasing. And after a few more awkward minutes of silence and deep thought, the old female glanced up at Reyas once again, who still appeared as though she would like to rip someones throat. Shaking her head, Juniper second guessed what she had been considering for the last few quiet moments.This is not what she will want to hear, she mused, still looking at the fuming canine. But it is what she needs to know. She thought finally, and, clenching her jaws, she began to speak.

"You are a Beta," Juniper began, her voice hard, but not unkind. "Your job is to fight, of course. But your job is also to keep the peace," For a second, she paused, questioning herself. Who do I think I am? she thought momentarily, one of her ears flattening, "telling a Beta what to do! She shook her head lightly, but continued--"To keep the peace between packs; but also between your own pack-mates. The last thing any pack need, is a fight. Especially between its own members." Sighing heavily, the old wolf glanced over at the younger female, disappointment in her eyes. "That does not mean you cannot defend your rank if you feel challenged, but you cannot stoop to their level like I saw earlier; shoulders low and snarling. Go about it with pride and honor, and do not let your feelings get in the way, no matter how you feel about them. They are your pack, Reyas, not your enemies. You do not need to hurt them." Juniper finally looked away from Reyas, and, squinting through the heavy downpour, spied the outline of the den in the distance. Slowing down to a comfortable speed, she finished; "I give this advise not to challenge you, or your rank, but as an elder." With that, she towards the younger canine, her golden eyes locked onto the Beta's green, and she added slowly--"Be a Beta worth looking up to, not simply feared or hated. I do not know of your past, or even of how you came to be here, but now, you are our Beta, Reyas. You are one of us." With that, she gave a great sigh, and looked away from the other wolf, waiting for a reaction.

Reyas.
Notes:
haha, Juniper is BOLD  Razz . Also, my next post will be at the Main Den.
EDIT: I made it so at the end of the post, Juniper didn't run off, but kept walking beside Reyas.

Last edited by Juniper on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:54 pm

"Ever feels like the whole world's against you?"

Shield's words made the warrior frown. Anslo pondered over them for a moment, looking at Reyas and Juniper's retreating forms. He couldn't say he had ever felt that way; the warrior had known a fairly easy life filled with little conflict or trouble. But he could tell Shield's story was not the same, just like Reyas's. They both had darker things hidden away, and Anslo wondered if that was the cause of whatever had happened.

"I do not think the world notices me enough for that." He said at last, looking back at the hunter. "I have never been one for making impressions, which I suppose is both a good and bad thing." There was a humorless chuckle at the end of his words, perhaps to mock his own bland nature.

With the rain starting to soak his thick pelt, Anslo gestured with his head to the treeline. "I understand if you do not wish to return to the den, but we should at least get to some cover. We can speak more there, if you like."

He didn't know if Shield actually wanted to talk, but that was what friends did, right? Offer a listening ear? He couldn't say he was good with comforting words or advice, but Anslo could at least be a good listener for his friends. And he liked to think Shield was his friend, even if only because they belonged to the same pack.
___
Mentioned: Juniper and Reyas
Notes: N/A
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 7:02 pm

"I do not think the world notices me enough for that. I have never been one for making impressions, which I suppose is both a good and bad thing." the warriors voice was heard saying. He scanned the warrior. Built for strength and filled with muscle, large... warriors are not really the kind for fun and games. But then again, neither was he. Born hunter, trained warrior, heart of a leader, soul of an omega, he never really knew what he was.

"I understand if you do not wish to return to the den, but we should at least get to some cover. We can speak more there, if you like." he heard the warrior say. "Sounds good." he replied. He just wanted to stay out of Reyas's hair, and maybe make a friend for once. All of his friendships don't last long, and he assumes its his fault for going to far or saying the wrong things.

He started looking around for anything that looked like it could keep them dry and for the important matter, safe as well. He spots a little rock shelter, he couldn't call it a mini cave, but it would do. He walks in and sits down, facing the outside. He waits for the warrior to join him watching the rain. He didn't really know what to say to the warrior, but he was to scared to ask him for his whole history first, maybe he'll turn him down. He took a deep breath. "How was your family like...?" he asked heavily, hoping not to intrude him.

Mentioned: Reyas
Addressed: Anslo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxglove Medow
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creekside Shadow :: Roleplay :: The Territory-